Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Found bots in Aram, this has to stop!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kuroshini

03-14-2014

what if they're just really organized, really dedicated trolls?

DreadNaught11

05-05-2014

It's this late in the year and I only get full games with bots and the enemy team only had one real player..

Craag17

06-22-2014

There everywhere every game i play there 2 or 3 of them. I have a 1 in 5 chance of getting all ppl this sucks. I keep reporting them but more just keep popping up.

Cambrethian

06-22-2014

it's cause the people running these bots often are running 2-4 on a network of comps (or a really fast comp with virtual machines) and set em up to queue together. they do this cause they can lvl up new act's fast while not doing anything the bots will even do all the queuing game after game untill they turn em off or the server goes down. then when they hit lvl 30 and have a gazillion IP they sell them for real life money and then start all over again.

Chron Cricket

06-25-2014

I can vouch for running into many many bots, 3/5 games with several botters atleast, fairly obvious... just stand still and they will either group on you or join the minion wave and maintain a cetain position, unfourtantly this is all done CLIENT SIDE
using a simple memory reader and some basic programming knowlage.... great.. Worse yet the source code is probably floating around out there ( have yet to verify) needless to say, this is annoying and is ruining an entire game type.

FrozenWaffl3z

06-30-2014

I am obsessed with ARAM and play nothing but it. However, recently I have been playing games where there will be a couple teammates on either team just bunched together not doing anything until you move in. Also I have encountered a game where it seemed as if the WHOLE other team was AI's. All they do is bunch together under turrets and not fight against you. I am happy I found this thread I thought me thinking bots were in PVP ARAM was just my imagination! Hahahaha

Mski AMD Xhapupu

06-30-2014

i reported 2 masterminds and 6 bots last june 27. they are all banned this day. but i dont know if suspended or banned permanently. my chat restriction is also lifted because they all reported me

Cambrethian

06-30-2014

bots don't report (sure a preset report could be added to the script, anyway u only get penalized for legit reports they ignore false reports and lower the credibility of those summoners for all future reports. so the chat restriction was either that bug going around (the rework to the tribunal caused some people to get penalized when they should not have) or legit reports.

players who set up bots just set it up to farm 24/7 (unless server goes down) the bots will re-queue after each game and farm ip/xp non stop they later sell the acts for real life money with tons of ip sitting in them. and start it all over again the problem is they just feed non stop totally destroying any game they are in.

dosnux

07-15-2014

How could I tell?

1. When the games began, those three bots would wait at our towers and then remain behind the minions while the other guy and I were starting to attack.

2. They would walk together, and always walk back behind minions even when there were no opposing summoners in sight. Sometimes almost walking all the way back to our camp and losing us momentum.

3. They would do really stupid things like sit and attack opposing minions when they were under heavy attack by opposing summoners. Meanwhile me and the other person are the only ones attacking summoners.

4. Never spoke in the game, even when asked a question.

5. All three dc'ed when the game lasted more than 45 minutes - at the exact same time.

This really sucks!

BurstDemon

07-15-2014

I have yet to encounter this, but I am about to go play so ARAM. Will definitely report this if I see it