Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Found bots in Aram, this has to stop!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GengarsMossie

12-01-2013

Me and my gf was in a game with 3 other bots they did nothing but follow us around, did not try to attack or anything. Also in another game me and my friends played against a 5 bot team and all they did was sit in the top left corner on the blue team side. when we went near them they would come at us but when we backed off they would run back in the corner.
This has also been happening in Dominion Co-op Vs AI

This stuff really needs to stop. Me and my gf got reported by the other team of the first game because of the bots on our team. I put alot of time and money into this game to get banned because of Bots.

Riot Please do something.

Athravan

12-01-2013

Open a support ticket after the game with the names of the summoners and the circumstances.

As with pretty much any online game out there right now, there are programs that can automate actions which can't currently be detected. There are legalities that protect our privacy that stop gaming companies from aggressively tracking what programs are running on computers - making it fairly easy to run a bot.

What riot can do is ban these accounts, which at least will stop the botter from selling it and making a profit at level 30, and stop anyone else from being stuck in a game with them. They may be able to take further action based on IP information linking it to other accounts... but they do need people to actually report the accounts.

newbin

12-01-2013

That is griefing. Just report every single player that is a bot and riot ( hopefully) will catch on quick.

HarrisonOwns

12-01-2013

Riot won't do anything.

They're useless unless it's spam releasing skins.

GIRL P0WER

Senior Recruiter

02-25-2014

bump. just had 3 bots in one game on our team

Amber Cloudsong

02-25-2014

peacemake64
Daily Death Trip
Die All Die Die
Die to Live ***

4 botter/boxers I reported in the last 2 of 3 matches I was in this morning. If we didn't go past the inhib they wouldn't follow.

Amber Cloudsong

02-25-2014

Die to Live S E X
your language filter doesn't allow summoner names that are offensive to be posted... huh

Amber Cloudsong

02-25-2014

Found more... they are just free to play champs as well... no masteries, no runes, nothing... just botting/boxing... can't stand people who can't seem to abide by the rules... I wonder if the Tribunal is working hard on fixing this

FightersFoo

02-25-2014

THANK YOU. I made a post like this and the only response was like no way. They steal kills, they steal health packs and they only attack when you attack. They group up together too making shots from like an Ashe just painful for everyone and I think it has to do with the servers being attacked. I keep getting into games with a bot called Calumniousness10 and it'slike a running joke now. People think im trolling until they get in the games with them too. SO ANNOYING

FightersFoo

03-10-2014

buumps