Best 1v1: Who's your pick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

123birds

12-27-2009

Veigar. Period. I can cause literally 3k dmg in 1 move set with ult and ignore your magic resistance up to 150.

Jeffrey Pham

12-27-2009

jana or sorka!

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2009

blitzcrank. best stun for this situation and high dmg.

Astonem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-27-2009

Can't believe nobody has said Teemo yet. I can kill a twitch easily with blinding dart when he spray and prays, or Katarina if she comes at me. I think that if both champions are given the same amount of money, then Teemo will always win with a DPS build 1v1.

Synxxx

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken17 View Post
Can't believe nobody has said Teemo yet. I can kill a twitch easily with blinding dart when he spray and prays, or Katarina if she comes at me. I think that if both champions are given the same amount of money, then Teemo will always win with a DPS build 1v1.
Blind doesn't stop Bouncing Blade, Shunpo or Death Lotus; which is where pretty much all of Kat's damage comes from.

Zeero

12-28-2009

From my experience, as an avid Trynd player, in the end game with good gear Tynd can wreck most other champs 1v1. Teemo is hard without cleanse but is still doable since you can typically live long enough with my ult to outlast blind.

MeanBean

12-28-2009

I would say rammus (maybe because Im a rammus player). We're talking infinite cash and no running? A well built tank will outlast any single dps champ.

Basilisk9466

12-28-2009

While making a hard-and-fast statement is a bad idea (everything has a counter...), I'd have to say Nidalee for shock value. She's vulnerable to CC, and doesn't have any natural CC of her own, but with a Frozen Mallet, Triforce and some good damage items, she kicks out horrific burst, which has a lot of psychological value, apart from anything else. She's also not exactly easy to catch, and can turn ranged support with the push of a button. My Tristana generally gets a lot of kills, and I can get decent stats out of most of my mains, but in a premade I once beat our Twitch for kills and assists as Niddy (and said Twitch only plays Twitch).

Edit: if we're talking unlimited cash... I'd really, really hate to go against Niddy. Takedown would be MEAN.

Her two nemeses, in my experience, are Teemo (blind knocks out damage, Move Quick means he's one of the few that can keep up) and Fiddle (Fear, silence neuters cougar, drain...). Pretty much anything else she can outrun or outfight.

My runner up, though he drops to mostly a support caster late game, is Fiddle himself. Two highly annoying disables and a nuke that not only slaughters your health, but regenerates his. Late-game some DPS like Yi and Trynd can simply mash him to dust too fast for Drain to work, but early-to-mid game, Fiddle is capable of giving anyone a nasty surprise.

Oh, and Yi. He's just a *******. Trynd I'm not so worried about, as he's not as good at escaping.

BangWow

12-28-2009

Your all insane. Teemo kills all and wins all.
Twitch be very easy, as would tyr, could get veig before he casts his spells...

Shizz

12-28-2009

If any of you watched the SoloMid Tourney, you'd see the uberness of Dr. Mundo at 1v1.