Best 1v1: Who's your pick?

12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wildfire393

12-27-2009

I'd have to say it's NOT any physical DPS champion, simply because they are far too vulnerable to being CC'd and lack any CC of their own. It'd probably be someone with multiple long stuns, like Morgana (throw binding, throw her ult, throw soil, shield self, win).

Raiqualar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-27-2009

if we're talking about infinite money, jax.

Aralox

12-27-2009

i reckon trydamere - his ultie is just so hax

NecroMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-27-2009

I don't think there's any 1 champ who's best for 1v1 scenarios, but I have gotten into quite a few of them, typically with rampaging Yis, and come out on top with:

Mundo: He is so hard to kill 1v1 for most people and can rip the health right out of you with that cleaver.

Gangplank: A lot of people like to go toe to toe with me when I play gangplank and I don't get why, I guess because he has that sweet gun they forget he has a poisoned anti-heal sword, absurdly good crit chance and moves and attacks faster than anybody else.

Heimerdinger: While I haven't had much experience netting 1v1 kills, I've been jumped 2v1 and killed both of the enemies. It really depends on the state of his gun nest, though, but very rarely do I die as Heim without it being an organised "kill the engineer" attempt by the enemy team

in my personal opinion the "best" 1v1 champion is probably a fully feasted cho'gath. or a RIDICULOUSLY farmed up sion with like, two million HP or something stupid.

relkin

12-27-2009

F'n.... UDYR. lol

Azelf

12-27-2009

For some reasonable equipment, my bet goes to jax.

WasabiCannon

12-27-2009

@Everyone and Yi

A good Ryze with end game gear same as Yi would beast any Yi.
4 second stun is all he needs.

Natu Utan

Senior Recruiter

12-27-2009

Veigar.

Never use Veigar, but I've seen some Veigar players dish out well over 2-3K damage in one burst.

QQBABY

12-27-2009

DPS Heimer, no lie.

ProudStorm

12-27-2009

Warwick? 1 Infinite Duress is prolly rape if u get the right items

12345612 ... 16