Evelynn: the best jungler in S4

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drakonitus

11-30-2013

You can't prevent her ganks.

Ward? Doesn't work.
Pink Ward? She will know that you can see her. She will just destroy the ward and you will never know if Evelynn had left your lane or not.

All others junglers champions with stealth factor can be prevented. Shaco and Rengar for example: with wards on the right places you will know when they're going to your lane.

But Evelynn? Sorry bro, there's nothing you can do.

I'm pretty sure she will be the best jungler in S4.

The Awed One

11-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonitus View Post
I'm pretty sure she will be the best jungler in S4.
Except she won't make it to S4 in the state she's currently in.

Drakonitus

11-30-2013

With everyone talking all day just about Nasus and Riven, do you really think Riot will pay attention to Evelynn? I don't think so...

EUW ForumAcc

11-30-2013

From my experiences thus far, I found her to be manageable.

Her only CC is her ultimate with a ridic cooldown. Her base damage isn't outstanding, she needs to be fed to really hurt. Lizard elder no longer gets procced by hate spike. And she's squishy enough that burst heavy champions can kill her when she attempts to gank.

I'm curious to see whether she'll be a must pick&ban in tournaments. Very likely a strong overall pick, but I expect Lee Sin to still beat her in popularity.

Dark Vanitas

11-30-2013

But she has no CC....AT ALL, shes a pretty greedy jungler as well :_:. How is that the best jungler around :_:?

Desperate Orphan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EUW ForumAcc View Post
From my experiences thus far, I found her to be manageable.

Her only CC is her ultimate with a ridic cooldown. Her base damage isn't outstanding, she needs to be fed to really hurt. Lizard elder no longer gets procced by hate spike. And she's squishy enough that burst heavy champions can kill her when she attempts to gank.

I'm curious to see whether she'll be a must pick&ban in tournaments. Very likely a strong overall pick, but I expect Lee Sin to still beat her in popularity.
She has always been a solo queue baddie stomper but not really a tournament pick. Simply because a well oiled team like in those communicate so well and have such knowledge of all the strats that even without wards they have pretty good ideas where the enemy jungler is at all times. Communication and teamwork is what beats her. People dont really have a ton of that in solo queue and until they nerf her back to "twitch" tier, people will pick/ban her and/or cry/rape with her against the baddies.

Scyfed

11-30-2013

Invade and kill her.

JmbombARAM

11-30-2013

put a ward ontop of your pink ward and that way you'll know.

Monhsaroh

11-30-2013

Her early ganks are super OP but she tends to steal all the kills and be not that great late game.

At least that's my opinion.

Trey Faux

11-30-2013

Go watch the replays of IEM Cologne