Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shinigami / Ninja Thresh Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krigom

Recruiter

04-27-2014

Quote:
yongslyy:
Hey all! I'm pretty new to these forums but have something I would like to share.

I hope this image is able to convey my ideas.

Some clarifications: The ninja log substitution (in the Death Sentence effects drawing) happens only when Q is pressed the 2nd time or rather when he decides to go in after the hook.

Do let me know what you guys think! Real fan of thresh here and would love to contribute to LoL!

Wow...did you really just took someone's hard work and said it was all you? Shame on you, man...

Keagn

04-27-2014

Would buy. Will buy. You have my support good sir.

Grumppybear

Recruiter

04-27-2014

I love the Idea I just don't know if it better then the other Thresh skin. It a hard choose if I had to choose.

Kippe

04-30-2014

bump

RaiPhantom

Recruiter

05-01-2014

This is amazing! Thresh needs this skin!

Kippe

05-11-2014

bump

Kippe

05-21-2014

bump

Coplan

05-25-2014

Ah I didn't notice this thread, I made a second with the same skin :P I'll delete it now

Kippe

06-11-2014

bump

BlindXSide

06-11-2014

Krigom, he didn't exactly state that it was his work, he just said he wanted to share it, but I definitely think that the owner of this piece should be properly credited. Seriously though Thresh needs a new skin, I don't care if it's this, Arclight, just Thresh needs something good.

Edit: Never mind saw the 'convey my ideas part'