Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shinigami / Ninja Thresh Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StubbyBro

Recruiter

12-23-2013

This skin is incredible. Why is not getting enough love? If Battle Bunny Riven can get enough support to be made then this should be a no brainer. It's seriously the best concept skin I've ever seen

MajorMajora

12-23-2013

Oh my god yes.

This is the best thing since the saturday morning syndra skin.

The Red Goat

12-23-2013

You are obviously a huge fan of Thresh and have put a lot of work into this. Personally though, I see him missing a core component of his theme, his ability to be not only scary, but terrifying. The main theme to each of Thresh's looks is that he is scary. His main skin and Deep Terror skin obviously do this but even his Championship skin can do this from its unnaturally life-like, yet also "stone carved" appearance. As if it is a statue come to life to reap souls. What your picture has in the line of this scariness is really only the hands being a glowing red in deep contrast to his body. What you should go for is something like Shaco and his masked skin. Traditionally all of Shaco's skins show off his "unhinged" nature, and even his masked skin, which doesn't even show his real face, does this. What you need to do therefore is to have the skin give off an appearance of being spooky without being spectral. Right now all you have is a menacing skin rather than terrifying.

Papa Jàx

01-21-2014

I'd buy this skin in a heartbeat jesus h. dicks. RIOT PLEASE.

RamsaySnow

01-22-2014

Would be cool to have smoke coming out of the bandages/masks. References his other skins that have sort of energy or essence.

SecretLore

01-22-2014

really awesome concept,the head could need a bit change,to look more like thresh and less like zed,but otherwise this sounds like a really awesome idea(could fit into the next lunar revel)

speedofsound125

01-26-2014

I want this skin so badly... This is really good work

SpaceSage1991

01-31-2014

My god YES!! I really love your thresh idea and I'm a HUGE fan of thresh! I really hope Riot takes this into consideration!

Pymrha Cataha

02-14-2014

this anus lol

Pymrha Cataha

02-14-2014

what a derp !!