Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shinigami / Ninja Thresh Skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

yongslyy

11-29-2013

Hey all! I'm pretty new to these forums but have something I would like to share.

I hope this image is able to convey my ideas.

Some clarifications: The ninja log substitution (in the Death Sentence effects drawing) happens only when Q is pressed the 2nd time or rather when he decides to go in after the hook.

Do let me know what you guys think! Real fan of thresh here and would love to contribute to LoL!

thresh_wip03 2.jpg

wasdcake

11-29-2013

Did you create all of these? If so really impressed.
Maybe add a image or the souls, or add a special effect when he picks up souls (might mess up composition...)
Also add quotes for different things happening, to make it more unique

what program did u use to make these? i'm currently trying to do some concepts on Photoshop... not working out well as you can see here Hyrat the Hidden Blade (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=43397771#post43397771)

Any way, really like the work, keep it up maybe other skin ideas. There are tons of champions with onyl a few skins while others have like 5. I know i want a Diana skin

itsjaywhy

11-30-2013

I love this idea and the fact that thresh has not enough skins. Keep up the good work and I hope Riot sees this!

The Neverworld

11-30-2013

The appearence does somehow fit more to Zed instead of Thresh. I get the idea behind it and I'm not against it.

KaZ Neosis

11-30-2013

on the account that championship thresh is just blue thresh (and ruined his green souls) this skin is awesome!

yongslyy

11-30-2013

@wasdcake hey there! yeap! Those are really interesting suggestions! I would do that next. Yes i did use Photoshop with a good ol' wacom ituous 4 tablet to draw them. I am actually a freelance concept artist so yea, was just having fun with some fan art if interested you can check out my website here (http://cargocollective.com/yongsart).

@itsjaywhy @TheNeverworld Thx bros!

@KaZ Neosis yea! exactly! haha thx for the support.

Btw I realised the images are quite small, so here's is a bigger version of the concept images.

Nutsack of glory

12-08-2013

very good, i can only hope that riot gets to see this

Grab my Lemons

12-09-2013

i think i love you.

rasclatt

12-22-2013

bump, so good

Augmented

12-22-2013

This is ****ing awesome.