If fiddlesticks gets nerfed..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lukrezia

12-22-2010

kennen and anivia don't need nerfs :S

FailyMcSadShorts

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02felt20 View Post
Before Kennen or Anivia, I will have lost all faith in this game. Seriously? Drain is overpowered?
Anivia has 3 skillshots, and a passive only good every 5 minutes?

Kennen dies in oh say, .5 seconds if your team focuses him.

Fiddle is a PITA to lane against at best?

None of these champions need a nerf, in anyway.

Our Hero Niko

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unreal2 View Post
Drain cooldown should only countdown when he finishes using Drain, In my opinion.
this makes sense

02felt20

12-22-2010

Kennen is easy to focus, now there's a joke. Think about this. Any caster goes down easily if you focus them. Not every caster can stun everyone around them, dealing massive damage, while still maintaining their armor/mr/best haste in the game as an escape mech.... Just in case zhonyas didn't save them.

Kennen doesn't necessarily need a nerf yet, because no one plays him to the best of his ability. As skill creep continues to happen, champions like Anivia and Kennen will be getting overnerfed in the future, since people are crying about them taking "skill" now. This "skill" argument is a fallacy at best, and complete bull**** at worst. Champions that should be getting slight adjustments now are not getting nerfed because of this QQ arguement. Which is why they will get overnerfed in the future, the same way ezreal did when people figured out how to play him.

Also, saying Kennen dies in .5 seconds is pretty much just stupid. I know I said this already, but it's really so stupid that I feel the need to reiterate.

Nosku

12-22-2010

I love how people call for Anivia nerfs.

Where were you a year ago? Oh wait. You didn't say anything.