If fiddlesticks gets nerfed..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moore2257

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

i lost faith when they decided to mess with pantheon so much

ActivEcks

Recruiter

12-22-2010

The CD timer itself should be shorter on Drain, but it shouldn't begin counting until drain is finished channeling so it can not be cast back to back.

Mastamatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

Fiddle's drains STARTING range is f*cking low, so you can only use it on melee champions, tanks and with good ambushes ofc, if ranged ones play good. Ok, it's still to pretty much everything. BUT allmost every melee champion and tank has cc, panth stun, shen taunt, xin stun or olaf just can run away with his ult.
=
Fiddle needs good ambush to use drain well.

Oh, and most ranged champions or mages have stuns or running skills like tristana's jump.

Hevacalvecus

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrogencar View Post
No Drain should not break fear. It's his combo.
Cooldown doubled is too much, maybe a 2 sec increase, so he can't use drain, w8 one sec and then use it again.
with blue buff, drain is neverending. that, i do believe, is OP.

and i play fiddle alot. whereas i dont think he needs nerfed, i do think they should do something about the drains cd. like with a mana increase for consecutive uses, like with kogs ult, etc.

Tvor

Recruiter

12-22-2010

Channeling spell is never ops. STOP playing squishy carry with no CC.

Channeling is the worst form of spell, any stun/silence/knockup/throw will interrupt it. Then the skill is on CD after a tick or two.

Warwick's Q is far more reliable, give and take under 1 reliable click.

Stop going 1 on 1 against fiddle with no CC or MR, QQer asks for it to be punished.

Yumiro

12-22-2010

Hm, I never though fiddlesticks was OP.
Unless of course, someone feeds them, but that applies to everyone.

kryptocide

12-22-2010

No

/thread

Birdy51

12-22-2010

I would say he actually deserves a small speed buff, or a bit more surviavability. I mean seriously, he's made of straw!

I'm sure they could find a way to build a better champion then straw!

I3ig B

12-22-2010

Drain was fine as it was. He didn't need his recent nerf. Its a channel and easily interrupted and if you team doesn't have a stun just ignite him and pub stomp him. If no one takes ignite or has a healing debuff ability then someone should have grabbed executioners calling. If this didn't happen then your team had no chance to begin with.

Eliras

12-22-2010

He's slow...