Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

MF items/ builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doowa

12-22-2010

Hi guys. So I've played MF quite a lot resently and done better then average with her, but yesterday I had a couple of bad games with her and ppl came down _hard_ on me, raging left and right... I agree, I played bad, so criticism was in order, but it was like everything was wrong according to these ppl... I've read guides, watched youtube vids from HotshotGG and others and played my fair share of games. So here's a few questions.

I like building an initial Tear first. It's pretty cheap and makes for all the mana I need. Then I go for boots 1 and damage asap. How can this be so bad that they needed to rip my head off??

For dps I'll build a BF sword, Brutalizer, Mandreds, Last Whisper ect depending on the enemy team. After the first 2 items I usually build either GA or Banshees. My 'teammates' raged on me for not rushing Mandreds ASAP.. when did this become mandatory? The enemy team wasn't a tank-team, so I grabbed a BF sword first before starting on mandreds. Did I miss something about Mandreds? when the enemy has 3 non-tanks, do you really need to rush Mandreds? Isn't it better to get some early AD?

How do you build MF? Do you ignore mana items, stock up on potions or just hold back on using your spells until fights?

BeyondGodlike

12-22-2010

Do not waste your mana spamming rain on creeps.

Items look good. Depending on when I first back I sometimes skip the tear and go straight for BF sword + boots.

Doowa

12-22-2010

Thx for the feedback.

I'll definantly try to conserve my mana better and see if it works for me, but I'm glad to see my basics aren't totally off. Guess I was just grouped with some narrowminded egoes or something..