Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Predictions for Yasuo on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marasm0

11-28-2013

I haven't played him yet (no PBE account, QQ) but from what I've read about his kit, he synergizes well with hard CC champs, specially the ones with a knock up. Having a J4, for example, do his combo in a choke could set up a pretty badass Yasuo ult, and awesome plays. I'm wondering if the meta will push him to be more of a bruiser or into the assassin role.

Nexus Crawler

11-28-2013

Quote:
Marasm0:
I haven't played him yet (no PBE account, QQ) but from what I've read about his kit, he synergizes well with hard CC champs, specially the ones with a knock up. Having a J4, for example, do his combo in a choke could set up a pretty badass Yasuo ult, and awesome plays. I'm wondering if the meta will push him to be more of a bruiser or into the assassin role.

I think he could actually do both. A build like Boots2/Randuins/PDancer/Atmas/Situational x2 would leave him decently tanky on SR and be able to kill a squishy without many problems. Also 90% Crit with those 2 items alone.

On Dominion I don't see him going bruiser very often but I could be mistaken. Also if Q proc'ed Triforce to all effected targets then I could see a Tri bruiser build on him.

Volandum

11-28-2013

Dragon Form Twin Bite should only give trinity proc to one target. Wiki agrees with me.

Nexus Crawler

11-28-2013

Quote:
Volandum:
Dragon Form Twin Bite should only give trinity proc to one target. Wiki agrees with me.

That sucks, no wonder I don't play Shyv.

Stofen

11-28-2013

Hmm, just to make sure, but crit chance is capped at 100% right? We won't be seeing 100+ crit Yasuos with IE and Youmu's, right?

Nexus Crawler

11-28-2013

Quote:
Stofen:
Hmm, just to make sure, but crit chance is capped at 100% right? We won't be seeing 100+ crit Yasuos with IE and Youmu's, right?

Technically doesn't cap. Tried a PDancer + IE on him on the PBE and it stacked up to 110% on the character sheet.

Of course 100% is 100%. Anything more is just a wasted stat.

Talith PA

11-28-2013

If only that 110% chance meant you had a 10% chance of megacriticals.

Nexus Crawler

11-28-2013

Quote:
Talith PA:
If only that 110% chance meant you had a 10% chance of megacriticals.

Yeah no doubt. or it added a multiplier or something!

100% chance of dealing 200%, 10% chance of dealing 300%

Would be awesome.

MMKH

11-30-2013

What I want to know is if putting a Wind Wall right between a ranged target and yourself in melee range would block their ranged attacks and projectiles anyway while still allowing you to attack them.

Fancy Wolf

11-30-2013

Quote:
MMKH:
What I want to know is if putting a Wind Wall right between a ranged target and yourself in melee range would block their ranged attacks and projectiles anyway while still allowing you to attack them.

yes