Desperate to play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iLemonAids

12-21-2010

Hey,

I'm desperate to play LoL again on my Mac. I've recently moved out and upgraded my computer with a MacBook Pro:

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro7,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Bus Speed: 1.07 GHz

I would love to be able to play and join the rest - I have two level 30s on the EU client and an account on the US version as well.

I was just wondering how I would approach this situation or, if the native release to Mac was coming soon and I should just wait it out

Akaiko

12-22-2010

Im not sure if the beta is closed or open >.< There has been some guide threads on how to fix the EU on the mac beta client and that guide has included a link to the download but it seems that the thread is deleted.

Tassadar9002

12-22-2010

The bata is closed. I would say the best way to get it iLemonAids is to just wait it out. I really really want the Mac client to come out too but you just have to wait. You could always get bootcamp to play it but it is not as good as the real thing.

scunsion

12-22-2010

Eh going to be a hard to port things over to mac and have it run well.

Velkorious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

The download link to the .dmg was posted at some point, and I'm pretty sure it still works.

There's also a guide on here somewhere about how to make it work for the EU client. I believe it involves finding a text file and simply changing a url or two.