Eve is frustrating.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ForestCrunk

12-27-2009

In my opinion Eve is bad... She is very squishy and dies very quickly when focused. Just pop down 2 wards in your lane and presto you can see her every move. In late game stay near your oracle tanks and destroy her. When I play a caster such as Veigar I can kill her before she even touches me with my ulti alone late game. If not I can baleful/ulti for tons of damage...no threat at all. Stay near your tower and last hit farm. Auto attack her with a ranged hero in your lane when she goes in for creep kills. Early harass and deaths = bad Eve. Farmed Veigar = No Eve

Rezialn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

Get an oracles and go out of your way to hunt her down. Stomp her flat. Make sure she's weak and unfed. She'll be useless to her team the rest of the game.

Jedo

12-28-2009

i'm not exactly a good eve player but from what my friends have been telling me

most assassins are not suited for team play during late game since characters like shaco or eve barely contribute when team fights break out

that's just from what i've been told though

Senix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-28-2009

Thank you everyone for your advice. It seems to boil down to this:

Eve PLAYERS say do not stand against her alone. To run and hug your tower.
Eve GANGKERS say to stand against her and have wards. Understood. haha

Thanks.

xhalffullx

12-28-2009

shaco can dps late game with his illusion. it's really gay

BangWow

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by keftes View Post
1) Cleanse the stun
2) Oracle's or wards
3) ???
4) Profit
Lawl that's so old.

BangWow

12-28-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedo View Post
eve barely contributes to team fights.
She can easily take out the ranged or possibly melee carry which I would say is a huge contribution.

Jedo

01-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangMe View Post
She can easily take out the ranged or possibly melee carry which I would say is a huge contribution.
i could always argue though that an oracle elixir cuts her usefulness in half

what happens to an even who doesn't have the pre-emptive strike?
her most damaging skill requires her to be beside her target.. and the best way to use her aoe is to attack from behind..

vision ward or oracle elixir makes it a ***** for her to be useful (in team play)

it's not exactly easy for her to take out a ranged/melee carries if they can see her coming
not that i said team play, not regular pubs

again, this is from what i've been told and to me.. it seems to be some reasonable advice

Solution Nine

01-01-2010

Eve is insane.

My friend got me in to LoL recently and I watched him play Eve a few times before I started, then learned how to use her and she absolutely destroys, at least in this low bracket I'm in.

As far as people who buy Oracle you just have to keep track of who has it then hang back till a fight starts and jump in and burst them down, using Ult run speed to escape afterward then come back and kill another. If the tank has Oracle same thing, wait till fight starts then jump in and kill whoever will drop the fastest, escape if you start getting attacked.

Once you get Lich Bane you can run out of fights after a gank and come back without waiting for stealth. You won't have the stun but a Ravage -> Lich proc is a decent chunk of Hp, run away again if you need to.

She is truly an assassin and it's a really fun play style.

Basilisk9466

01-01-2010

There are also some carries that can kill her even if she got stun and ravage off and there's no cleanse. An Eve trying to ambush Nidalee will at least some of the time get her face bitten off, even if there were no wards or oracles.