LoL plugin - calling mias

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wiatrak

12-21-2010

So, one of Polish players created a plugin, what helps you calling mias and asked me to post it here.

Warning Its still an early beta version of the modification. It may not work ro work a bit incorreclty. The author will be very grateful for any feedback/suggestions.

Warning 2 ITS NOT ANY KIND OF STEALING PROGRAM. I and some other players from Poland are using it and it does not steal your password or corrupt your game.

Check out the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NFFh...layer_embedded

How does it work?

It adds 4 buttons into the interface. By pressing button with LMB you make a top/bot/mia call. By pressing it with RMB you say top/bot/mid re. It also reads other players mia calls, puts them in the center of the screen and says it out loud.

How does it help?

-You can call mia/re/back very quickly.
-You will not miss any of your teammates call.

Is it a cheat?
Personally, i don't know. I hope someone can answer us if that kind of modification could be considered as a cheat.

I want to try it. how to download?

Use this http://lolplugin.pl/LoLPlugin.zip
How to install:
Unpack the files into your Riot Games\League of Legends\game folder. If you want to move the buttons, run LolPlugin.exe . Everything there is in English.
If you experience any problems please post it, post logs from the program and post your operation system version. Plugin creates logs after every game in C:\Foo.txt

Thanks for any feedback!

Again: Can someone answer me if this could be considered as a cheat?

OMG! I created it in wrong section! ARGH! Can someone move this please?

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

Wiatrak

12-21-2010

Yeah. I noticed I just had too amny pages opened at the same time.

WTF HOW HE DO TH

01-25-2011

Bump, how did this get so lil responses? its a awesome addon

r431

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2011

This is actually something. Wonderful.

MrDown11

04-07-2011

i really like this ! does it work well with updates or has it not been tested yet? guess that depends if riot just updates files they changed.. but doesnt the updater check for corrupted files in the game folder or does riot allow plugins? i sure hope so, maybe they want to make it a certified plugin :P give it up for summoner showcase! i like it alot !

edit : more feedback on the plugin : i'd like the ability to add and remove buttons too, and determine where the ping is going to be put on the map. that would be great !

soulesseye

04-07-2011

well it is awsome but at the same time it could be considered cheating since your not the one typing the mia's it could be considered botting.

best way to find out is to use it and risk a ban...wait riot only bans for making teemo shroom happy faces on the mini map.....so try it out pos how it works exactly and if it works packets or not and then we will be bale to tell if it can be called a cheat/bot/injector of packets

Aesr

04-07-2011

The voice is too creepy for me. Remember guys as for all addons presents the opportunity for a keylogger. Download at your own peril.

sp1d3r

04-07-2011

interesting

IamGrimm

04-07-2011

Mandatory question about it working on the new patcher/loader/client.