Riot Girl Tristana Code Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbyssPoint

11-25-2013

So, I tried to redeem my Riot Girl Tristana but it showed up an error instead: "Your redemption code does not appear to be valid." I know I have it right because I copy and pasted the code. When I browsed though Facebook, I see others are having similar problems. The only logical explanation to this error is that Riot has made Riot Girl Tristana unavailable. If it isn't, can you guys fix this problem?

Please and thank you.

AbyssPoint

11-25-2013

Bump

SephirothSG

11-26-2013

Hey there AbyssPoint,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues redeeming a skin code.
You're more than likely going to have to submit a ticket with player support, but lets check a common issue first.

When copying and pasting the code did you check to make sure there wasn't a space before or after the code in the redemption box? (The amount of times I've seen people have this happen is astounding) if this doesn't help then you'll have to put in a ticket as stated earlier in my post.

Hope your problem is resolved soon,
Sephiroth

AbyssPoint

11-26-2013

I've copy and pasted double checking and triple checking, but with no dice. I will try another Facebook account and see if it works, will edit soon.

EDIT #1: Can't log in, server maintenance.

EDIT #2: Tried different code from a different Facebook account, no luck on this one.

Cannab1iss

11-26-2013

Hey, I just tried to get her and it told me the same thing. It'd be a real bummer if she was just unavailable now. D:

AbyssPoint

11-26-2013

Bump!

SephirothSG

11-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssPoint View Post
I've copy and pasted double checking and triple checking, but with no dice. I will try another Facebook account and see if it works, will edit soon.

EDIT #1: Can't log in, server maintenance.

EDIT #2: Tried different code from a different Facebook account, no luck on this one.
Sorry for the late reply, was at work all day today.
By the sounds of it, you're going to have to submit a ticket to Player Support as I said in my previous post, make sure to provide the code you're experiencing issues redeeming in the ticket

Hope this helps,
Sephiroth

Salvage OP

12-02-2013

I sent the ticket, they sent me an email back right away written in Spanish...weird. I just wish u guys get to my code and fix it for me, I want that free champion, its not fair at all to download the game to get this champion and then not being able to get her at all so please player support, look at my ticket.

Salvage OP

12-02-2013

I sent them another ticket and then I received an email in Spanish, I ALREADY PUT IN THAT I was English, SO I DONT GET WHY IT KEEPS DOING THAT,

Salvage OP

12-02-2013

however, IF u guys do fix my code for it to work, please send me an email in English, my email is already on the ticket along with my code. Read these comments slowly and help me please.

Thank you.

Its not working, I TRIED ALL METHODS.