Journal of Justice: Ionia reclaims southern provinces from Noxian oppressors

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Accended

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
Neat! Swimsuit Morgana, the Boots of Lucidity (although I'm not really very interested in them and probably won't use them unless they offer more than just CDR), Swimsuit Morgana, possibly a new Janna skin, Swimsuit Morgana, a possible hint at the addition of Lee Sin (or some form of blind monk at least), Swimsuit Morgana, maybe some more backstory on Shaco and most of all Swimsuit Morgana! Hopefully her actions will provoke Kayle into doing a swimsuit shoot as well just to show Morgana up (seriously, Kayle needs more skins really badly).

Question though, when will we be seeing the first Kalamadran champion inducted into the League?
Kayle needs ( . Y . ) skin
) (

MkLeGrand

12-22-2010

why my video stops at 10 mins ? what can i do if the whole video is load already

RatBoweR

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane Azmadi View Post
Question though, when will we be seeing the first Kalamadran champion inducted into the League?
+1 abt freaking time

axle90

12-22-2010

story on Zaunite bribery leading to possible Plant King? it talked about mutated plants...

7S1ns

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-22-2010

omg MF and dat arshe

KaLYoshiKa

12-22-2010

Stunning victory?

That fight was more one sided than the time Jax faced off against 2 kittens and a horse.

Dracorya

12-22-2010

QQ I want a Maskless Yi skin please...

MasterBait3r

12-22-2010

Citizens from all over Ionia gathered in droves at the Lotus Gardens. They anxiously awaited the fate of the burning monk from the Shojin Monastery, who incited the protest by setting himself aflame. With the match having drawn to a conclusion almost two months to the day since he set himself on fire, the bonsai at the monk’s side —a symbol of his remaining life force -- had dwindled down to its last two leaves. It was only when the monk was greeted by his sister from the liberated province of Galrin that he allowed the flame to be extinguished. His brethren hastened the monk’s blistered body swiftly back to the monastery for treatment. While it was clear that he would survive, the monk had suffered the loss of his eyes, along with other severe injuries from the intense heat.

---New Champ? Sounds Cool. I'll Pay RP for one like this with the bundle. Also I'm guessing he would use energy not manna?

Straph

12-22-2010

rather than working on these small bits of useless (more so than actual content) background info, could you instead focus fire on making a new battleground 4v4, or even a 1v1. you even already have the 1v1 (the ashe training) that would be sweet if we could play that on a regular basis, and would also be interesting to see which champion is the best in a 1v1 one lane match. droool.

Dracorya

12-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straph View Post
rather than working on these small bits of useless (more so than actual content) background info, could you instead focus fire on making a new battleground 4v4, or even a 1v1. you even already have the 1v1 (the ashe training) that would be sweet if we could play that on a regular basis, and would also be interesting to see which champion is the best in a 1v1 one lane match. droool.
Because clearly people with creative writing/English/etc. degrees are so well equipped to make maps.

/facepalm