Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Journal of Justice: Ionia reclaims southern provinces from Noxian oppressors

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anarchious

12-21-2010

Quote:
BlueMutant:
why today(22/12/2010)i can,t play league of legend?is it maintenance?when i can play league og legends again?i miss league of legends so much!!!

You're also missing something else, I think it's called a dictionary.

FoxyTheFoxer

12-21-2010

I love how parts of the match (first blood) become part of the story.

gorfmaster1

12-21-2010

any hint of a new map?

Not PoonCoon

12-22-2010

Can we have a rematch rematch? Let me and my friends {We aren't that great} play the Noxus team, I on Vlad {who DOESN'T go 21/0/9} and a friend on Miss Fortune who DOESN'T go down the defense tree and do less damage than Veigar going AD? Wait... Veigar would've done more.

Watched some parts of this again and it's disgusting to bear. (10)Vlad can't kill a 1/3rd hp (8)Soraka with an e q with r on her. Miss Fortune tries to use her ulti to fight in a team fight, watching the bottem lane not harass Soraka/Amumu which is easily done and no actions in lane except ganks. Trying to say (8)Udyr *almost* ganked (9)Vlad... I was shouting irl at my monitor. Congrats, you made me spit on it, because I was screaming at what terrible choices you've made to pick players. I felt sad on the inside watching 2 of my main characters, Miss Fortune and Vlad not completely dominate passive players. Miss Fortune watches Kennen walk by without taking a shot with R-Buff that would slow and probably tear him up. It's plain sickening. I don't know how anyone said this was a close match, the only reason you can say so is because Kennen was the opposite of aggressive against Vlad. {Kennen is one of 5 hard lanes with vlad.} It just... I don't seem to understand why they would pick people who are not very good but are all up on the lore and broadcast a low-skilled fight just to watch people play poorly. There was nothing epic in that game. It was like watching average players make average plays, with so much room for improvement that I could've rolled my face across the keyboard and at some point done SOMETHING more.

Also somewhat posting in line with the item changes done later.. Innervating locket needed a slight nerf but really made some characters that were dependent on an item like that useless, atop making my favorite item, the spirit visage cost more. This is quite annoying. Only good thing was the flash/projectiles. It's nice that when someone fires a stun it isn't eaten by flash.

Arcane Azmadi

12-22-2010

Neat! Swimsuit Morgana, the Boots of Lucidity (although I'm not really very interested in them and probably won't use them unless they offer more than just CDR), Swimsuit Morgana, possibly a new Janna skin, Swimsuit Morgana, a possible hint at the addition of Lee Sin (or some form of blind monk at least), Swimsuit Morgana, maybe some more backstory on Shaco and most of all Swimsuit Morgana! Hopefully her actions will provoke Kayle into doing a swimsuit shoot as well just to show Morgana up (seriously, Kayle needs more skins really badly).

Question though, when will we be seeing the first Kalamadran champion inducted into the League?

MercTroop

Recruiter

12-22-2010

Noxus and ionia should get a rematch. No Mundo or Warwick was lame.

Voidbane

12-22-2010

Human Karthus skin?

Ark Angel HFB

12-22-2010

Quote:
ElCadejoWil:
Yeah, probably the blind monk is the one that appears in the trailer He needs a Daredevil costume :P

Edit: The eye Inside is gona interview Shaco O_o

I'm sure it will be "fun"

CodyR

12-22-2010

Blind monk!!!!! Wooooo

Accended

12-22-2010

Quote:
Kayo Fex:
Hints towards a monk? Who happens to be blind?

As in maybe Lee Sin rework