Support Main searching for ADC partner for future s4 ranked!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrsDeadMau5

11-25-2013

Timezone I'm in: EST (-5)

Hello there my fellow summoners, today I'm the active search of recruiting ADC's so we can duo que once we're confidant with our synergy and comfortable with the pres season patch. I really don't have rigorous requirements, however these are just qualities that I seek in an ADC:

1) Someone who mains adc
2) someone whos versatile with other roles (we don't always get our way in duo que)
3) one who has skype /teamspeak/ SOME way to communicate
4) One who doesn't yell
5)One who is looking to have FUN

I prefer those whom were Silver II or above as my partner as I believe that the upper tier of silver has potential, but only need to correct their mistakes.
If you're interested in becoming my partner as an ADC, then please fill out this form

Do you main ADC?

What other roles are you profficient at? If possible, rank you roles from best role to worst role
What timezone are you in (Important)

Do you have any way to communicate (I.E. Skype, RC, TS)

Why do you want to be my partner?

What rank division do you aim for in the upcomming season 4? (Assuming that the divisions will have the same name now)

How do you feel about constructive criticism?

Will you help point out my flaws when I make mistakes?

This is all for now, thank you summoners and let the recruitment begin!

Please consider joining if you have serious intentions of obtaining at least Platinum this season 4 as duo!

Mamanmatt12

11-25-2013

I'm in bronze 3, I main adc as Ezreal or Vayne. I can play any lane, I main top along with Adc, I can play Gangplank mid well. I played a lot of jungle so I can play that as well. Support is my least best role but I can manage it. I live in The Eastern Time Zone, New York,I'm avaliable on most weekends. I want to duo with you because you like having fun while being serious at certain times. I would like to get to gold, but silver would do me just fine. I don't mind constructive criticism as long as you aren't mean about it. I will help point out flaws as long as you are ok with it and not in a pissed off mood.
My intentions are not to get to plat, I atleast want to make it to gold.

brtherbear

11-25-2013

What other roles are you profficient at? If possible, rank you roles from best role to worst role
What timezone are you in (Important) ADC-MID-Support-Jungle-Top

Do you have any way to communicate (I.E. Skype, RC, TS) all

Why do you want to be my partner? just looking for some one to get this account up with during pre season and if u are cool maybe play together next season when we have some experience with each-other.

What rank division do you aim for in the upcomming season 4? (Assuming that the divisions will have the same name now) diamond 2 at least

How do you feel about constructive criticism? easy to take hard to make it happen but time and practice makes perfect, but you need to fined out what you are doing wrong and other people can help point them out.

Will you help point out my flaws when I make mistakes? yes i will make sure to help point them out but will not get mad if they dont get fixed right away because like what i said above.

MrsDeadMau5

11-25-2013

Thanks for the replies so far everyone! will be contacting you soon

HEG TinkleBottom

11-25-2013

Do you main ADC? i did in season 1 and 2 but ive been leaning towards other roles for diversity

What timezone are you in (Important) im proficient in all roles but best would be mid,adc,top,jungle, and support

Do you have any way to communicate (I.E. Skype, RC, TS)all but r.c

Why do you want to be my partner? i have been looking for someone to duo with as i usually play with friends for fun who are not the greatest. i would like to get farther in ranked.

What rank division do you aim for in the upcomming season 4? (Assuming that the divisions will have the same name now) im looking for at least gold 2 and if possible better

How do you feel about constructive criticism? i can take constructive criticism

Will you help point out my flaws when I make mistakes? yes since that is the only way to build up and get better

MrsDeadMau5

11-25-2013

Feel free to add me in game aswell if you would like to message me!

PRØTØMAN

11-28-2013

Heya. This is PRTMAN, since the forum craps on my IGN. Anyways...

1) My roles, from best to worst, are ADC, Jungle, Top, Support, and Mid. Mid's the only role I'd consider to be a weakness of mine.

2) I'm in EST, but an insomniac.

3) I can use Skype, TS, Raidcall, Mumble or Vent.

4) I wanted to give you a shot. You're unranked, so you could be a support prodigy for all I know. Plus you stressed wanting ranked to be fun, which is how I prefer things.

5) I was shooting for Plat last season, but found my personal life a bit too busy to chase it that far. I'm proud of getting Gold III as my highest, but I want a minimum of Plat this season.

6) I'm receptive to criticism, but don't take kindly to insults. There's a difference.

7) If you make a mistake, I might point it out, but I don't harp on things. Since bot lane's a tango, I think keeping high spirits and communicating well wins the lane.

MrsDeadMau5

11-28-2013

Thanks for all the responses so far guys, its fun to try new partners to see how their playstyles differ. I'm still looking though, I have some people in mind !

x ProMini

11-28-2013

Do you main ADC? Yes.

What timezone are you in (Important) ADC, Support, Mid, Jungle, Top

Do you have any way to communicate (I.E. Skype, RC, TS) i have all VOiPs

Why do you want to be my partner? just looking for a person to play consistently with

What rank division do you aim for in the upcomming season 4? (Assuming that the divisions will have the same name now) im going for high plat. this past season i started taking league very serious. Climb up from bronze 5 and worked a lot on my basic mechanics, positioning for teamfights, and objective priorities.

How do you feel about constructive criticism? I enjoy recieving constructive criticism, makes me a better p[layer

Will you help point out my flaws when I make mistakes? yes, and i wont be a dick about it either

DavidDarko

11-28-2013

Hello my name is David i am currently Silver 3 i do main adc but also play other roles. Right now i play around 4pm-1am eastern. I have skype,TS,RC,vent i am willing to do a dou bot mostly because its a pain to get the positions you want in ranked without someone crying. I see you only have 203 normal wins and no ranked play at all , is this a new account or main? I don't mind douing with someone a little newer to game as long you can learn and adapt without raging. I have over 1000 normal wins and almost 200 ranked , i love constructive criticism cause everyone can learn no matter how much experience you have in game. My goal is getting plat before season 4 ends and would like gold early if not before pre-season is over. IGN is DavidDarko if interested.