Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Will we ever get Draft 3's?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BestTwinFangNA

11-24-2013

I'm so sick of playing vs Rivens every game in normal 3's every game. It's just so bull.

Like Dominion has Draft, but TT doesn't. Like, what's the rational behind that?

FOXTROTx71

11-24-2013

I would love draft, would also lead the way for solo queue ranked

MrPhyst

11-24-2013

draft would be nice
riven is too good on this map

Weekwe

12-05-2013

The rational behind it is the small map and small teams 3v3, whereas Dominion is 5v5, although you could argue yes both map have extremely lower player base pool then 5v5 Summoners Rift (which is true) Dominions small player base needs 5 people to Que up for a game so they technically win out on the trade, also if I may add where 3v3 does not have the draft to ban out champs it does have ranked which I highly recommend playing, whereas 5v5 Dominion does not offer this option.
Hope this helped a little bit but good post man!

Iphq

12-06-2013

It is because of the favoritism Riot has for 5v5 that 3v3 will never get the things it needs. I think there should be a solo Q for ranked 3v3 it would make progression so much faster.

Boo

12-06-2013

play ranked...

Garden Lord

12-07-2013

It would be cool, but they won't do it for the same reason they won't do solo queue ranked or ranked dominion, *It'd split the player base* While im fine with that as it would actually bring more players to the game mode because right now alot of people think 3v3 isn't a real mode or dominion.. because there isnt the options like normal 5s..

I hope one day we can get, Draft, ranked solo 3s and ranked dominion, but it wont happen. Rito won't listen

Safe Death

12-07-2013

Thank God! Someone understands me, i get caught raging at people for playing riven and then i end up getting reported at the end... I just want Riven to be banned from TT.

SirLucious LftFt

12-07-2013

Its probably because dominion draft is dead. I'm a dom player and the que times are more often than not well over an hour. Usually I would just give up before it popped because it takes so long.

I would gladly trade our draft mode for your ranked mode, so consider yourself lucky imo.