MOAR complex champs?

Yes- I want more challenge 22 78.57%
No- I honestly feel that LoL is complex enough 6 21.43%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

LoL Skill Cap

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Poochku

12-21-2010

Riot I think it would be cool if you designed champs that had higher skill caps.

Some Ideas

1. 3 little champs that your would control at the same time

2. Summoner champ

Imo the current "hardest champ" is not hard at all. I know that Lol's difficulty comes through map awareness, last hitting, etc. but i still think that champion kits could be more exciting.

Also please give high skill champs high rewards.

Edit: Guys i have never played HON or DOTA But this is one of the things that tempts me to try HON

I dont want complex champs for the sake of complexity. I want complex champs that can do really unique things.

ODonnell

12-21-2010

agreeeee

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

12-21-2010

How 'bout this.
You master Cassiopeia first.

Heyyyyy.
I mean, you yourself admitted that you've not mastered the game. Why exactly do you need an overly complex kit then? If you can't consistently hit 4 skillshots, why do you need a champion with 6?
Also, you do know that adding complexity to the game for the sake of adding complexity to the game doesn't really make the game harder, right? Or like, it does, but it's not... good... complexity. I mean...
here, easiest metaphor. I know exactly the champion you're referring to from dota when you list point number one. I also know how exactly he had to be played: assign the 4 dudes to hotkeys and memorize the exact order of button presses required to pull off his combo.
That's not really skill. That's playing DDR. Had a friend who played him and he was actually able to make a macro that essentially played the champion for him in combat. That's not a symbol of a high skill cap so much as it is the symbol of needing to push a lot of buttons really quickly. Yeah, I get it, there was more to him then that, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glink View Post
HoN had a champion like this...Just saying.

(I don't even play HoN)
Halo had plasma grenades... Just saying.

(I don't even play Halo)
Sorry, felt like being sarcastic. My point is... that's not how you make an argument. Just because another game does something doesn't mean you should do so in turn. There are a LOT of gameplay decisions in HoN that riot has no particular need or desire to imitate.

Glink

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

HoN had a champion like this...Just saying.

(I don't even play HoN)

Venjamin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

^ God I love Cass. She's so ridiculously good, so active, so aggressive, supportive and so... @_@

I need to change my pants now...

AlbertHeijn

12-21-2010

Shaco has an insanely high skill cap

Pure Phoenix

12-21-2010

If you think LoL's skill cap needs to be higher, you haven't mastered Shaco or Sivir.

Shaco's is about twice as high as sivirs if you want to successfully 1v2 or 1v3 and win. 1v1 can be mastered relatively easily.