Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Darkin Theories?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SecretLore

11-29-2013

@haon450:
I think it is pointless,the people will see a darkin in everything with a mysterious backstory

Quote:
DannyBuddy:
it mentions she isnt like other birds, she also controls all his abilties and his ult where he becomes her makes him look like darkin, wings, arms, everything

no she only affects his q and maybe the ult to some extent(however the fact that he can still use his q during his ult means they aren't completely fused)

beatrice being the true mastermind is just a theory,overall it looks more like swain is commanding the bird,not the other way around.

DannyBuddy

11-29-2013

when do you see swain do anything, his Q is beatrice locks on, his W its her claws, his E she fires it, his R she and him fuse mostlyy and he becomes a very darkin looking creature, remeber, three are already known through history, swain has made an impact on history by reforming noxus and all of his actions through out his life in the persuit of being the best general

SecretLore

11-30-2013

Quote:
DannyBuddy:
when do you see swain do anything, his Q is beatrice locks on, his W its her claws, his E she fires it, his R she and him fuse mostlyy and he becomes a very darkin looking creature, remeber, three are already known through history, swain has made an impact on history by reforming noxus and all of his actions through out his life in the persuit of being the best general

you clearly see swain casting the w and e,the bird does nothing but to hop from his shoulder so that swain can move freely,the blast of the e is even fired from swains staff.Don't just jump to conclusions,just becasuse the w creates bird claws,doesn't mean beatrice does anything.

The fact that 3 darkins are known isn't something speaking for beatrice being a darkin,because if beatrice would be a darkin she would actually be one of the 2 unknown ones,since no one would actually know she is one.

Aatrox was never mentioned before he joined,but he belongs to the 3 known darkins.

SEC9HEX

11-30-2013

Yeah I was saying that maybe the corruption varus was protecting was a subdued darkin, imprisoned by the same magic that imprisoned Brand (assuming they're both darkin) I also think that the reason they don't look like Aatrox is because they've lost they original bodys. Also I didn't think trundle was darkin, just that perhaps his weapon could have ties to Darkin magic. Also I don't think Swain's crow is a darkin- I have a feeling swain's lore is more tied in with Leblancs instead of the Darkin

SEC9HEX

11-30-2013

Brand is my prime darkin suspect because he talks a lot like Aatrox (just switch out the War/blood adjectives for fire/destruction and you'll notice very similar dialect)

SecretLore

12-01-2013

brand was sealed away in ice if i remember correct(probably true ice)which is different from the corruption from varus.
I'd say these 2 are the most likely darkin related guys,but i doubt they are really darkin.
Maybe the essence that corrupts varus comes from a darkin,but i don't think it is the darkin.

Kyzrathnosh

12-02-2013

Something I brought up months ago. (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3554139&)

Asyrium

12-02-2013

How about nautilus? He got consumed by black ink :P

Haon450

12-03-2013

@kyzrathnosh

I saw the thread and it is actually a cool theory (Aatrox's own sword being the Darkin)...But as SecretLore pointed out the Darkin are winged race. So it kinda kills the theory.

Kyzrathnosh

12-03-2013

Quote:
Haon450:
@kyzrathnosh

I saw the thread and it is actually a cool theory (Aatrox's own sword being the Darkin)...But as SecretLore pointed out the Darkin are winged race. So it kinda kills the theory.

Doesn't kill it at all. The Darkin could be weapons that change their hosts into a preferred form.