[SKIN CONCEPT] Vandal Hecarim, Death on Wheels!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invisible Man

11-22-2013

Name:  vandalhecarim.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  433.3 KB

Before I get started, it’s important to note that this idea wasn’t originally mine. I got the first idea from a friend and after googling up Vandal Hecarim I realized that at least 2-3 other folks had mentioned this skin idea before. So in a lot of ways this is truly more of a community idea than mine.

Also, I’m not the best artist and I suck at coloring, so be a little forgiving lol. I draw enough for you to get the concept.

Anyway, here we go:

With this skin idea, I figured that if Hecarim were to be a true vandal he’d have a sweet ride to vandalize things in. So he HAS to have a motorcycle body. I haven’t ever drawn a motorcycle before and wasn’t really sure how to do it. But in the end it makes sense that the motorcycle have some demonic themes to it. So it’s on fire and appears skeletal.

Something else I wanted to think about was what his weapon would be. What weapon does a true vandal use? Well, I initially thought a pool stick would be cool but it doesn’t work the same way a polearm or scythe would. I didn’t think it’d be very satisfying. So I came up with a “Stop” sign. Why? Because Hecarim is all about “Go”. He isn’t obeying any laws as a vandal so he defaced public property and shoves it down everybody’s throats, literally. I thought the irony of it would be appreciated.

Of course he wears biker clothes, and you may notice he is very similar to Brand. I tried my best lol. I gave him horns I haven’t seen him have yet. A motorcycle helmet would set him apart from the other vandals, though I’m not sure vandals would wear a helmet to begin with.

The last part is that, if you may notice, he has a girlfriend riding on his back. The idea was inspired by Family Guy. I thought it’d be funny if this skin included a separate model that interacted with Hecarim. I know that’s more expensive, but it’d be entertaining to have a biker girlfriend attached to him to root on his bad behavior.

Overall, I kept the spooky theme of the Shadow Isles and converted it into the vandal concept.

As for some of the skills:

Q – Basically swings around his stop sign.
“No rolling stops! A full one.”
“Haha! You only stop when you’re dead.”

W – Ghostly bikers pop up and cycle around Hecarim’s body
“Don’t mess with the Shadow Isles!”
“This is my turf!”

E- Hecarim starts to charge up his wheels and flames follow him. As he crashes into his opponent, he pops a wheelie. His biker girlfriend clings to him.
“Let me show you REAL road rage!”
“The only lane I see is the fast lane!”

R – Hecarim flies forward and his ghostly biker gang charge forward with him.
“Get to work, boys!”
“I like it rough!”

Movement
“Let’s ride.”
“Rolling, rolling, rolling.”
“Check out these wheels.”

Takes Damage
“Better not scratch my paint job, or else I’ll really let you have it.”

Taunt
“The only person who can touch me like that is this girl right here.” *Engine Revs*
“Have you met my girlfriend yet? Course you haven’t, you’re not cool enough.”

Joke
“I think I need more calcium in my diet, because I’m bad to the bone.”
“No blue ribbon here, clashes with the paint job.”

Anyway, I didn’t get many ideas for quotes and stuff since I’m a little unfamiliar with biker culture. But the main thing is I drew Hecarim with a motorcycle body. What do you guys think?

Invisible Man

11-23-2013

Bump!

Freezman13

11-23-2013

The art is beyond amazing. I'm lost for words.

Derphouse

11-23-2013

Booooo!

Invisible Man

11-23-2013

Bump!

Starbit

11-23-2013

Nice work, man.

Invisible Man

11-23-2013

Bump!

Invisible Man

11-24-2013

bump!

Deeyon

11-24-2013

nice skin~!!

Invisible Man

11-24-2013

Bump!