[FANZINE] League of Fans

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skott Noll

01-04-2011

I ve been reading (and re reading) these stories since summoner spotlight and.... well what can I say? Awesome! They are all awesome!

Oh and this is problary my first post in the forums (American/Euorpean) ever!

BlarghFlargha

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriskyKitty View Post
Pantheon: I asked her to marry me…

-Singed still listening, drops a bottle of liquor on the floor and it shatters making everyone in the bar go quiet and stare. Brolaf, Twisted Fate, Singed and Yi stare at Pantheon in pure shock not knowing what to say. Everyone else in the bar notices the tension and also begins to stare at Pantheon.-
Lol, everyone must be like "whaaa..??? O.O".

Quote:
Pantheon: *obliviously still staring at his empty glass* She said yes…

Brolaf: *happy* You’re getting married, bro!? BACHELOR PARTY!!
Fave part.

Quote:
Brolaf: *taps Twisted Fate’s arm while looking at Miss Fortune talking to Cho‘Gath* Think we can get Miss Fortune to strip dance at the bachelor party?

Twisted Fate: *shakes his head no*
Brolaf FTW!!! Cho'Gath would eat him for that though. :/

Zebalks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

Brolaf FTW!!! Cho'Gath would eat him for that though.
i dont think like that hes a gentleman he would ask mf if her wanted do that

edit: eer i wasnt quite looking for a tutorial i dont post to much
but thanks anyway

PandaMedic

Recruiter

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebalks View Post
edit: dont know use quote right
Step one: u click the quote button

Step two: u write wat u wanna say

Step three: congratulations! u learned how to use the quote button

P.S. isnt it Bro'Gath

[EDIT] just read below, oh alright..

[EDIT 2] just read above, yw

FriskyKitty

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaMedic View Post

P.S. isnt it Bro'Gath
Wellll... When Cho is with Brolaf, he's Bro'Gath... but when he's not with Brolaf, he's Cho'gath.... at least that's how it works in my head.

The Tale Teller

01-04-2011

A day in the life of Rammus Part five

10:00pm: Save an innocent man.

As Rammus entered the court room he saw Vladamir, the lawyer for the prosecutor questioning Dr. Mundo, the defendant. Meanwhile, Zilean, the judge was watching, slightly amused at the display.

Vladimir: *Acting as the lawyer for the prosecutor* So...Mr. Mundo, is it?

Mundo: That's Dr. Mundo to you!

Vladimir: Of course, but yet you have no medical license of any kind.

Mundo: Mundo is a Physicist.

Vladimir: What? no your not!

Mundo: That is true...Mundo lied...can I have that statement stricken from the records?

Zilean: I'll allow it.

Vladimir: wha- you can't do that, in fact he should be fined for lying!\

Zilean: Whatever, just keep this thing moving, Warwick has a party starting in an hour or two.

Vladimir: Wha- yo- I- ...No further questions your honor...

Zilean: Thank you...(quietly) bout time...anyway, does the defendant have a lawyer, or can I go now?

Rammus: *Standing up* ok.

Zilean: Then why are you still standing there?

Rammus: *walking up to question Mundo, then simply standing there*

Zilean: ...So are you going to ask a question?

Rammus: ok. *Stands there*

Zilean: Well, that's good enough for me, all charges are dropped, case dismissed. *walking out, along with everyone as he says it, leaving Rammus and Vlad in the room*

Vladimir: ...(Shouting) THIS SYSTEM OF LAW IS FLAWED!...*sits down on the floor and starts bawling*

Rammus: *patting his shoulder*

Vladimir: *Still crying* It's like he doesn't even care you know?

Rammus: ok. *Rolling off*

Vladimir: I hate being the goth guy...

10:30pm Journey to the center of the...planet.

Swain: *waiting for Rammus to close the hatch to the subma-drill, then speaking over the intercom* Ah, about time you got here Rammus...by the way, whatever happened to you after the space mission? Bah, it doesn't matter, just get ready.

Kassadin: *buckling in, next to Rammus* My god...why does this feel so familiar...

Mundo: *appearing out of no where* Mundo don't know.

Kassadin: Wha- I thought we locked the hatch!?

Mundo: I don't think you understand, Mundo goes where he pleases.

Kassadin: ...Rammus, next Time the chance arrises on one of these missions, I get to be the one to die heroically?...wait...how are you still ali- *Is cut off by the engine starting up, sending them diving into the ocean*

Mundo: *Singing over the roar* Under the sea, under the sea, just you and me, here I will pee, under the sea!

Kassadin: (Shouting) IF I SEE YOU PEEING ANYWHERE YOU ARE A DEAD MAN!

Mundo: Mundo pee's where he pleases!

Kassadin: ...I hate my life...

10:45pm Get to the core

Kassadin: *slicing rabid alien dinosaurs from the center of the earth* Why do all our missions end up like this?

Mundo: Mundo!

Kassadin: Shut up! Look, we need to finish this mission, the fate of the world relies on it.

Rammus: ok. *shooting eye lasers, killing the dinosaurs*

Kassadin: What the..you have eye lasers...?

Rammus: *Shaking his head*

Kassadin: Then wha...wha...*looks confused* but...

Mundo: Mundo say, we are near the core!

Kassadin: Right. First we need to inject the magicium into the core.

Mundo: Mundo is also chemist, Mundo say magicium is imaginary.

Kassadin: Wha- you're not a...you know what, yes Mundo, you're right, now go have some pie.

Mundo: Mundo know patronization when Mundo see's it. But Mundo also likes pie. Mundo must go now.

Kassadin: all we have to do is press this button. *presses it* yes...any second now... *presses it again...and again...and again* Dang...well, looks like good bye Rammus ol' pall, I'm going to go inject it manual- *see's rammus has already taken the element and is now swimming through magma to get to the core* ...Dammit!

Rammus: *swimming through the magma to get to the core, salutes Kassadin*

Kassadin: *Giving him the finger, starts up the engine again to reach the surface*

Mundo: *taking a look out the window, eating a pie, stares at Rammus in the magma* NOOOO!!! *Continues shouting as they drill away*

11:00pm: Kill The Final Boss

Rammus: *Shoving the Magicium into the core hears a rumble*

A monotone eery voice: Who Dares wake us?

Rammus: *swimming back, notices the core rumbling, then, as he watches, cracks begin to appear and within moments the whole core shatters, leaving one large ominous figure* ok?

the dark figure: Rammus, you may have brought down fiddlesticks with your power, but he was one...we are many...feel our power.

Rammus: *suddenly beset by waves of magical energy, could now finally see his enemy...it wasn't an enemy...they were enemies...*

The Karthai: You cannot hope to defeat us all, on your surface world, we are mortal...well somewhat...but here, here we are god!

Rammus: *Holding his hands up, causes a strange rumbling, his body turning a strange metallic color*

The Karthai: Wha- what is happening...you can't... No...you wouldn't!

Rammus: *moving his hands to his side, as if holding a ball, but instead energy grew*

The Karthai: Please no!

Rammus: ok. *puts his hands down*

The Karthai: Wait...seriously?

Rammus: *Shrugs*

The Karthai: Ha, we know your weakness, serve us!

Rammus: *Charging again*

The Karthai: Wait...you're not obliged to say okay to everything...****... So...you are just going to kill us then?

Rammus: ok. *Fires a beam of energy, obliterating all of the Karthai, but also causing a large hole through the earth, which he is then sucked through*

11:58pm: Learn to fly

Rammus: *After being shot out of a volcano of his own creation, rammus flies through the air, then begins to curl up into a ball, then shoots off into the distance*

11:59pm: Get to Warwick's party

Rammus: Smashing through Warwick roof, crashing through the second floor, and right into the middle of the lounge room, where Warwick was giving one of his famous speeches, then, with everyone staring at him, un curls*

Warwick: Now that *Pointing at Rammus* is an entrance.

Pantheon: Hey! I call double standards! whenever I do it it's all (In a mocking voice) "Pantheon, what the hell! You blew up my roof!" or "Dude stop blowing up my roof" or my personal favorite "Pantheon, if you blow up my roof one more time I'm going to gut you...and put some dam n pants on!"

Warwick: *Ignoring Pantheon* well...now that Rammus is here I guess it really is a party, (exited) Get up there man! *points to the turn table*

Rammus: *Walking up and putting on sunglasses* ok.

Pantheon: DJ Rammus is in the house! Or mansion...whatever...Hey Nid, you like dancing right?

And with that the day ends, Rammus, spinnin' them disks like a boss, the next day...well who knows...my guess is he'll probably have half a million games to play...give him a rest guys, he's just one armadillo!

That...and get all the girls...

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

I hope you guys liked it, Thus ends a day in the life of Rammus.

Hozy

01-04-2011

One hundred bumps again xD
For one hundred stories to come!!!

Arukayos

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tale Teller View Post
A day in the life of Rammus Part five

Mundo: *Singing over the roar* Under the sea, under the sea, just you and me, here I will pee, under the sea!

Kassadin: (Shouting) IF I SEE YOU PEEING ANYWHERE YOU ARE A DEAD MAN!

Mundo: Mundo pee's where he pleases!

Kassadin: ...I hate my life...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tale Teller View Post
The Karthai: Wha- what is happening...you can't... No...you wouldn't!

Rammus: *moving his hands to his side, as if holding a ball, but instead energy grew*

The Karthai: Please no!

Rammus: ok. *puts his hands down*

The Karthai: Wait...seriously?

Rammus: *Shrugs*

The Karthai: Ha, we know your weakness, serve us!

Rammus: *Charging again*

The Karthai: Wait...you're not obliged to say okay to everything...****... So...you are just going to kill us then?

Rammus: ok. *Fires a beam of energy, obliterating all of the Karthai, but also causing a large hole through the earth, which he is then sucked through*
can't.. stop.. laughing..

Neonir, I love you. Marry me.

Decagon

01-04-2011

After Curse, Before Charm IV will be released tomorrow .. because i got school =3 Sorry.

The Tale Teller

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arukayos View Post
can't.. stop.. laughing..

Neonir, I love you. Marry me.
I love you too.

But here...marry Enmiand...he likes it!