[FANZINE] League of Fans

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boy of Mystery

12-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katowska View Post
Third picture incoming! This time: singeds bar! Enjoy people!

All pictures can be found on my dA account

Pictures done:
Spiked Pantheon
Akali Vs Shen
Singed's Bar

Projects
Rammus Vs Fiddlesticks
Brolaf riding Bro-Gath
Garen Vs Karthi
Dr. Sigmundo
Akali X Kaylee
Nidalee eating Pizza
Pantheon X Nidalee
Brolaf kissing Ezrael
Pantheon saves Akali & Yi
------------------------------------------------
Curse those who hacked Neonir! I hope that he will be back soon....Atlast my pictures can be added again, even if all my accounts gets hacked. A shame tho those who didn't backup their story :/

Regardless, Merry christmas everyone!

hehe, u forgot udyr doin his "business" XD

Katowska

12-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boy of Mystery View Post
hehe, u forgot udyr doin his "business" XD
That's why hes not there xD

Enmiand

12-24-2010

Frisky, I read Bros before Pussycats for the first time with a smile on my face the whole sit. It was not only funny, but also incredibly relatable. You gave Pantheon a whole new face with it; he passed from meathead to poor silly muscled kid. I loved it. I will read the rest of the affair now, for it has me intrigued. Maybe I can slip in some Shenkali on your Panthalee too... We could do some co writing, like I did with Neonir back in the day, what do you say? Panth and Akali have background after all... I bet Nid won't be happy about that > ;D

thundercraker

12-24-2010

I think I can help you with coming out with a better cover :P

LOLkitteh

12-24-2010

Here's what I salvaged from my own cache. I will keep looking through my cache but it looks like not much else was saved, even though I read a lot of these...

----------------------
By: Decagon
----------------------

This is the 3rd Part of Burning Rift. First Part found at Page 105. Enjoy !

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

Burning Rift III Ė When the Jungle Creatures Unite as One!

Ezreal : Here we go .. Just me and my Meki Pendant.

Ezreal Runs to the golem and fires a Mystic Shot and the golem . The golem was pushed back a bit but he was too strong for ezreal.

Ezreal : (Thinking) I wonder.. Did kog made it here .. man Iím so worried..

The Golem suddenly sent its fist on Ezreal and landed on his body. Ezreal was hit and was pushed back and landed roughly.

Ezreal : Ugh.. Level 4.. I need to level more..

Ezreal keep firing his mystic shot at the golem but the golem still seems to be unharmed. The golem got angry and it lifted its foot and slam it down to the ground harm causing a rough shake. Ezreal fell down and looked at the golem.

Ezreal : Just how powerful are you ?! Never knew you had this kind of ability with you.

Kog : He canít understand and talk you know..

Ezreal : Koggie !!!

Kog : Ö Donít call me that .. anyway letís beat this thing first.

Ezreal : Letís do it .

Kog : Hey.. your almost level 5 .. hold on.

Kog spots a few small lizards and kills some with his acid. After the death of those lizards, Ezreal gains a level. The Golem looked at them .. Confused.

Ezreal : Thanks ! New Skill .. Arcane Shift !

Kog : Donít be too happy .. Itís still at level 1 .

Ezreal : Whatever . Letís take it down !

Kog : Igot a plan.. Iím still level 3 at the moment so listen up.

Ezreal and Kog took a few seconds to discuss their plan until the Golem got bored and started to react.

Golem : Roooooooar !!!

Ezreal : Koggie Now !

Kog : Eat Ooze ball !

Kog maw unleashes Void Ooze until it reaches the golem. The Golem took a step forward but to find out that it was slippery, it started to lose balance. Ezreal saw a chance and slide through the Ooze and aims his magical glove at the back . He slid through the Ooze until he was close enough to aim for the Golemís Foot . Once Ezreal knew it was time, he shot Mystic shot behind him to give him a boost to slide faster . Ezreal slid and kicks the Golemís foot as he was losing his balance. The Golem fell down on his back and struggles to get up.

Ezreal : Win.

Kog : Letís end this.

Ezreal climbed up onto the Golemís body and aimed his glove at itís face. Ezreal blasts his mystic shot at the Golemís Fast and killed it. The Golem then slowly turned into blue particales and entered Ezrealís magical glove. Kog Maw gained a level and Ezreal was halfway through to getting to level 6.

Kog : Sigh.. Letís go help ou-

Voice : HisssssÖ.

Ezreal : Are you ****ing kidding me ?!

Kog : We donít have much choice ezreal..

Ezreal : Elder Lizards.. I hate those guys..

Kog : Iíll take this one myself .

Ezreal : No way ! Iím not missing out on all the action.

Kog : No ezreal.. We need you and your powers !

Ezreal :What do you mean ?

Kog : I sense a great danger after this. Iíll weaken this one and you go
For the kill, got it ?

Ezreal : Heh.. If you say so.

Itís Level 4 Kog Maw VS Level ??? Elder Lizard.

Ezreal : Good luck .

Kog : Thanks . Now Lizard.. Letís dance !

The E.L (Elder Lizard) Threw out some fire bolts but Kog Maw manages to dodge them with his Dodge Runes. Kog threw a ball of Void Ooze until it reached the E.L.
This time it was sticky and E.L. is having a hard time getting out of it. Kog Maw shot some of his attacks at E.L. until he was totally sprayed with acid and burnt him alive.

Kog : Ezreal , get the finishing kill.

Ezreal : You got it .

Ezreal fires a Mystic Shot and kills the E.L. The Elder Lizard fell onto the ground and burns up into Red ashes and blew its way into Ezrealís Magical Glove.

Ezreal : And I gained a level ! Sweet !

Kog : Congratulations ?

Ezreal : Thanks, man !

Kog : No Problem.

Suddenly the two heard a really loud screech.

Ezreal : My ear hurts.. What the hell was that ?!

Kog : Itís dangerous .. Itís Ferocious.. Itís Deadly.. ItísÖ
The Dragon.

Ezreal : So ?

Kog : Man.. You suck.. Iím making it sound scary to set in the mood ..

Ezreal : Whatever, Man. =P

Kog : Hmph. Letís go to the others and prepare outselves.

Ezreal Looks at the burning forest thinking if Singed and the others ever will make it alive.

Ezreal : Hey Kog.. Do you think Singed and the others are still alive ?

Kog : I donít know .. I donít want to even think about it.

Ezreal : We shouldíve went back ..

Kog : Dude what done is done.. We canít afford to lose anymore champions.

Ezreal : I guess your right.. *Disappointed*

Kog : But I really wonder what ever happened to Ė

Garen : Guys ! Prepare yourselves ! Dragon is coming here with more baddies !

Ezreal : They will never learn, will they ?

Kog : No.. I guess they wonít.

Garen : Chaaaaarge !!

Garen charges forward with his Shiny sword and instantly kills the first creature he striked. Janna unleashes massive tornado attacks and flinging them all over the place
Nunu seems to be having a good time with trashing more bad Guys and eating them as well but more kept coming and coming . The Dragon was coming closer to them as they kept on fighting.

Janna ; Weíre Surrounded ! Nunu , Do you have your Ultimate ?!

Nunu : His ultimate is still down !

Janna: That just leaves me with no choice .

Janna casted her ultimate. Every Creature around the group was blown off while the group was being healed every second.

Kog : Thanks Janna.. Since now this is a .. 10 v ĎI donít know how manyí Match..
It would be useful to have you guys around.

Garen: Now is our chance ! Take them down with everything you got !

Kog : Yes ! Level 6 ! LIVING ARTILLERY !!

Kog Maw kept on firing his ultimate non-stop until it took down every last creature around them until the Dragon has already arrived. Without waiting, The Dragon blasted several Fireballs at them. All of them managed to avoid the attack.

Garen : This Dragon is powerful but not as powerful as the mighty Garen !

Janna : Donít be reckless .. The dragon has thick armor with a pretty high damage.

Garen : You got a better idea ?!

Janna : Of Course. First we take down his wings to prevent him from flying then we
Aim its head since itís the weakest spot.

Garen : Oh.

Janna : Ezreal I need you to buff Kog maw with your Essence flux first then Kog maw
Will keep attacking its wings until it burns down. After the Dragon lands, Nunu
Will have to throw his Ice balls at itís leg to minimize itís movement. Finally,
The so called ĎMightyí Garen will climb up at the Dragonís back and strike down
His sword at itís head. Simple enough ?

Ezreal : You .. made that so specifically ..

Kog : Wow you might actually beat Swain at his own game.

Janna : Aww thanks. (Serious) Now do as your told.
Ezreal : What will you do ?

Janna: Obviously keep supporting you people with my wind shield.

Ezreal : OhhhÖ

Battle Scene .. Maybe.. ?

Kog Maw readies himself to fling some Acid at the dragonís wings. Ezreal, without hesitation, shot Essence Flux at Kog Maw. Kog Maw feels buffed and brimming with energy. Kog maw starts shooting randomly in the air, hoping to hit the Dragonís wing. The Dragon returned fire at Kog Maw but Kog Maw was quick and moved aside to avoid the blast. Kog Maw continues to attack the dragon and finally one of the wings was hit.

The Dragon slowly and steadily lands down and roared out loud . Out of pain , Of Course. Nunu rushes forward to hit its leg with his Ice Balls but the Dragon Lifts its legs and thrusts its leg down with might and causes a massive earthquake and everybody was loosing balance. The Dragon Blasted out a laser of Fire in a line. Nunu was about to get hit when Janna saves him from her Wind Shield. Nunu regains his balance and rushes forward to throw and ice ball. The ice ball froze the Dragonís leg and the Dragon was unable to move its legs anymore.

Garen proceeded to climb up the dragon but the Dragon was persistent. It shook around that Garen fell down several times. Janna finally casted her Slow Spell at the Dragon. The Dragon moves as if he was slowed by time. Garen finally got back up and climbs up The Dragonís back. As he aimed his blade at the Dragonís head, the dragon broke lose of the ice at itís leg and started to move about. Garen cannot maintain his balance any longer and falls down and landed with a heavy impact.

Janna : Oh no.. Garen !!

Kog : It almost worked ..

Ezreal : The Dragon seems to be healing itself already.. Is this the end ?

Familiar voice : Oh no itís not. Itís just getting started ..

Ezreal : T..T..Thatís.. Singed !

Singed : Thatís right ! Now you guys stand back .. Let us handle this !

Ezreal : Us .. ?

Singed : Amumu ! I need you to toss the your bandage at that dragon !

Amumu : Roger that ! * Tosses a bandage at the dragon and suppresses the dragon and
Pinned it down for a while*

Singed : Gragas get ready !

Ezreal & Kog : Gragas ?!

Singed flings the dragon away from the Injured group .

Gragas : If you say so boss ! Barrel throw !

Gragas tosses his barrel and it exploded upon impact, Pushing away the Dragon even further.

Annie : Tibbers , Finish him !

Ezreal : Hey Annie is back !

Tibbers grabbed the Dragonís Wings and ripped them apart. The Dragon Screeched in pain. Then Tibbers Grabs the Dragonís head and crushes its skull with his mighty brute force.

Annie : Thatís my Tibbers ! ^^v

Singed : Of course Tibbers flame is so powerful that if might burn all of us
If he was near us except Annie of course.

Ezreal : How did you guys manage to survive ?\

Singed : Well we were stuck in the middle of the fire since you actually ran faster than us
And I had to watch over Amumu which was carrying Annie. Then, A Barrel
Flew right over us and washed up the flame away and we ran for the River.

Kog : Wait wait.. I thought Alcohol catches fire easily ?

Singed : Well It Turns out that Gragas filled it with water instead since he was near the
River and he saw the fire.

Gragas : Yeah.. I actually wanted to stop drinking for a bit .

Ezreal : Hahaha.. Good for you .

Singed : Now that this is all overÖ What now ?

Garen : I guess we should be-

The Ground suddenly rips open and a familiar infamous creature appeared out of the ground.

Ezreal : Oh No..no no no no no.. My Buffs already ended !

Kog : This really is the end..

Annie : *Holds Amumu* Iím scared ..

Amumu : It will be alright, Iíll protect you.

Janna : Garen.. You still have your Ultimate ?

Garen : Yea.. I do.

Ezreal : *Heards Janna and Garen* Hey, Sounds Dangerous, Iím in !

To be Continued..

----------------------
By: Divest King
----------------------

Urgot Madness: Chapter 2 - Urgot gets all the girls!

Gangplank was in his new ship, but he wasn't enjoying it. That's because there was another man with him.

Yi: WHERE'S MY MONEY?!

Gangplank: Calm down, yarr. I'll pay you soon, I just need to find a quick job.

Yi: I DON'T CARE TO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO, I WAN'T MY MONEY!

Gangplank: I already told you that I'll pay!

Yi: I really hope so... otherwise I'll start cutting your fingers, one by one... all 21 of them...

Gangplank: 21? **Look down, suddenly realize** OH! OH GOD! Right! I'll pay yer I swear! Just don't do it!

Yi: I hope so...

A huge shadow appears on the ship and a voice fills the air.

Pantheon: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Pantheon crashes on the ship destroying the captain's cabin.

Gangplank: MY SHIP! **Look at Pantheon** YOU DESTROYED MY SHIP!! **Look at Yi** I WON'T PAY YOU NOW! GO TAKE THE MONEY FROM YARR FRIEND!

Yi: I don't care about who destroyed your ship, you're the one who borrowed money from me and you're the one who will pay it, or else... **approaches his sword from gangplank's neck**

Gangplank: **Turns to Pantheon** Yer'll pay the repair of my ship!

Pantheon: Dude, it's not my fault if your ship was on the way. You should take care of your things better.

Gangplank: I'll kill ya! **Rushes towards Pantheon**

Pantheon: Whatever. **Hits Gangplank with his shield, rendering him unconscious and turns to Yi** Dude, you know who would be awesome to be?

Yi: WHY DID YOU KNOCK HIM OFF? HOW CAN I INSPIRE FEAR ON HIS HEART TO MAKE HIM PAY IF HE IS UNCONSCIOUS?!

Pantheon: If you want to inspire fear on him, you could always ask for fiddlesticks help ya know? He loves this kind of thing...

Yi: ...

Pantheon: So, do you know who would be awesome to be? Urgot.

Yi: ARE YOU DRUNK?! WHY?!

Pantheon: He gets all the girls man!

Yi: **Lose his patience and kick pantheon on the gut, throwing him off the ship** I really need a better friend... **Looks away and see something unbelievable** Is that Urgot? And... there's someone hugging him?! No.. it's more than one... that's Katarina... and Morgana... and... oh my god... is that Annie? ANNIE?! What a monster...

Pantheon: **Entering the ship again** Dude, did you saw that movie "300"? The way you kicked me now...

Yi: Yeah, there wasn't anything better on TV yesterday... but that's not the point! **suddenly realize why pantheon said Urgot gets all the girls** WTF is going on...

----------------------
By: Enmiand
----------------------

LEAGUE OF S-E-X IV: ONE TIME DEAL?

- After a few days Akali is finally forced to leave her house for a match in the Twisted Treeline. For her surprise, her two teamates are Kayle and Pantheon. With a resigned look on her face, she walks towards the arena and prays the match is over soon -

Pantheon: (At the base) Ok ladies, I'm set. Get ready for some man drop!

Akali: (With Kayle in a bush) But there's no one here yet. Wait a few seconds and then...

- Pantheon jumps in the air and lands just between Akali and Kayle. Then, he jumps on Akali and she fells down to the floor with Pantheon over her -

Akali: (Butt hurt) OUCH! What tha fuc k Pantheon!?

Pantheon: (Smiling stupidly) Oops, sorry, my bad. I didn't notice no one was here... he he...

Kayle: (Suddenly pissed off) Get off her, you creep!

Pantheon: Whoa, easy there sister...

Kayle: NOW!

Pantheon: (Slowly getting up, but still holding onto Akali's boobs) Geez, seriously, we all commit mistakes from time to...

Kayle: (Pushes him off Akali violently)

Pantheon: Hey! That was uncalled for!

Kayle: (Confronting him) What's uncalled for is that you fail a jump on porpouse just to molest Akali, you psycho! Leave her alone already!

Akali: (Timidly) It's ok Kay... I'm used to him...

Kayle: Well you shouldn't! He's a total pain in the ass, does not contribute to the teamfights and on top of that he's constantly looking at your ass. You don't have to stand that! Give me the word and I'll se that he won't bother you ever again.

Pantheon: Hey, I might not be super smart, but I think that's a threat!

Kayle: You **** right it is! Get near her again and I'll slice you in no time!

Pantheon: Woah... ok, I guess I'll leave her alone...

Akali: (Suddenly realizing something) Wait. Pantheon, you don't want to fuc k me?

Kayle: (Shcoked) Wha!?

Pantheon: (Kinda embarrassed) Oh... Yeah. I mean, I'd like to fuc k you all the time....

Kayle: (Drawing her sword) That's it!!

Pantheon: BUT! I prefer to keep my dinkie safe from all harm. No offenses Aki, you're sexy as hell and I jerk of f thinking about you all the time, I even did it near that turret over there a few minutes ago...

Akali: Too much info...

Pantheon: But this ***** has some **** crazy eyes, so I think it'll be better for me to stay away... For this match at least.

Akali: That means... The potion has finally worn off!

Kayle: (Looking at her, puzzled) What potion?

Akali: (Noticing she might have said too much) Uhm.. Look Kayle, its time to come clean with you. What happened the other day over at the Institute... It was a mistake.

Kayle: It was not!

Akali: Yes it was. I drank a potion Heimerdinger made that was suppoused to make all men interested in me... you know, sexually speaking. But for some reason, it also worked on you. So, now you'll see you don't really like me as you tought you did...

Kayle: (Confused) It was all... a set up?

Akali: Well, not really, it was more of a mistake, kinda. Look, I'm sorry and all. I still think you're a great gal, but we're not meant to be together...

Kayle: Wha... what do you mean?

Akali: Well, for starters I'm straight. And I love Shen-sempai.

Pantheon: WHOA! Wait a second! You two had some girl on girl action!? And I wasn't invited!!? This is proposterous!

Akali: Shut up, idiot.

Kayle: (Sad) So it was all a lie...

Akali: I'm sorry...

- Suddenly Kayle raises her head. Beneath her helmet two glowing red eyes injected in pure madness could be seen. She adopts a fighting stance -

Kayle: You've made a fool out of myself. That, I won't allow.

Akali: (Doesn't want to fight) Kayle, we're on the same team here.

Kayle: No, we're not! Apparently, I'm into girls right now, so no, we're not on the same team. You broke my heart. Now I will break your legs.

- Seeing a fight brewing, Pantheon slowly walks away over the enemy's turret -

Singed: (Seeing Pantheon) Look! Failtheon's alone! This is our chance.

Veigar: Leave him to me.

Pantheon: (Talking fast and panting) GUYS! G-U-Y-S!! STOP! DONT ATTACK ME!

Twisted Fate: (Holding a yellow card in his hand) Give me one good reason.

Pantheon: Catfight. Over there in the bushes.

Twisted Fate: (Putting his card back in the deck) Perfect reason.

- Pantheon, TF, Veigar and Singed run over to the bushes where Akali and Kayle are having a insane fight -

Singed: Oh my god...

Pantheon: (Smiles) I know right?

TF: This is like watching heaven...

Veigar: (Doesn't care much) Can we use this chance to end this match already?

TF: (Mesmerized by the sight) In a second... (Yelling) BITE HER NECK!!

Singed: SPANK THAT ASS!

Pantheon: Stick that finger...!!!

Singed: Dude!

Pantheon: What?

TF: Have some manners, ok? PULL HER HAIR! THAT'S HOW! YEAH!

Pantheon: WHOOHOO!!

Veigar: *yawn*

TF: (Has an idea) You know what would make this fight EVEN better? Mud.

Pantheon: O-M-G! You're right! But we don't have mud...

TF: Well, we have "glue". It's like the same... Right Singed?

Singed: (Thinks about it) Hmm... It might just work as well in lesser quantities, or it might glue both of them together forever.

Pantheon: I'm cool with both happening.

TF: Same here.

Singed: Ok, here it goes then.

- Singed throws some of his glue over the two fighters who continue to hit each other in the mess, all slippery and wet -

TF: (Can't look away for his life) Now, this IS heaven.

Veigar: (Bored) Yeah yeah, so much depravation going on. Good for you. Now, don't you think you could just backdoor them Twisted Fate?

TF: Hmm.. After some fancy dinner, wine and some pills I think I couldt...

Veigar: I meant their base, creep.

TF: Oh... OH... Yes, sure, in a minute.

- Akali and Kayle's Nexus finally explodes after a slow but consistent backdoor from Veigar. Pantheon, Singed and TF are all sad the fight is over and decide to go get a drink with the bros to tell them about what happened. Akali is in the locker room -

Akali: (All wounded and sticky) **** this glue! It just won't go off.

Kayle: (Coming in, equally wounded and sticky) Akali...

Akali: Look Kayle, enough its enough. You beat the **** outta me back there and gave the boys quite a show, so please go away and leave me alone.

Kayle: (Tries to apologize) No,I know... Sorry about that. I let myself get out of control. I didn't mean to hurt you.

Akali: Oh yeah? Well, you sure did.

Kayle: I'm sorry. I... It's just I never had my heart broken before. It was so painful I didn't know what to do. I acted like a child, and I apologize for that. I will understand if you don't want to see me again...

- Looking at her, Akali suddenly feels sorry for what she went trough and felt responsible for it -

Akali: It's ok Kay. I'm sorry too. I should have told you about all this mess before it exploded. I gues... I liked the experience too. It was my first time with a girl and... it was different.

Kayle: (Hopes up) Really?

Akali: Yeah. But don't get me wrong. It was a good one time only kind of experience, but it won't happen again. Not because of you.. I mean, you're gorgeous and so gentle... (Blushes) Anyway, I think we're cool now, won't you agree?

Kayle: (Happy) I do. Thanks for everything. I will never forget you.

Akali: Hey, don't sweat it.

Kayle: (Looking at her from top to bottom) Yeah, about that, I know of a way we can take off all this glue.

Akali: Really?! Oh, thank god! I was afraid I might never get it off!

Kayle: It's actually kinda easy. You just need to shower it off with cold water. It can get tricky tough, specially in the back area. Maybe.... maybe I could do it for you...?

Akali: ....

Kayle: (Embarrassed) Oh, forget I said anything. I'm sure it will go off after a while, so...

Akali: Let's do it...

Kayle: Yeah?!

Akali: Yeah. You've already seen me naked almost entirely, so, why not, uh?

Kayle: (Looking at her fondly) You're one of a kind, girl.

- They get in the shower together and have a serious chat about politics -

THE END

Divest King

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLkitteh View Post
By: Divest King
----------------------

Urgot Madness: Chapter 2 - Urgot gets all the girls!

Gangplank was in his new ship, but he wasn't enjoying it. That's because there was another man with him.

Yi: WHERE'S MY MONEY?!

Gangplank: Calm down, yarr. I'll pay you soon, I just need to find a quick job.

Yi: I DON'T CARE TO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO, I WAN'T MY MONEY!

Gangplank: I already told you that I'll pay!

Yi: I really hope so... otherwise I'll start cutting your fingers, one by one... all 21 of them...

Gangplank: 21? **Look down, suddenly realize** OH! OH GOD! Right! I'll pay yer I swear! Just don't do it!

Yi: I hope so...

A huge shadow appears on the ship and a voice fills the air.

Pantheon: MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Pantheon crashes on the ship destroying the captain's cabin.

Gangplank: MY SHIP! **Look at Pantheon** YOU DESTROYED MY SHIP!! **Look at Yi** I WON'T PAY YOU NOW! GO TAKE THE MONEY FROM YARR FRIEND!

Yi: I don't care about who destroyed your ship, you're the one who borrowed money from me and you're the one who will pay it, or else... **approaches his sword from gangplank's neck**

Gangplank: **Turns to Pantheon** Yer'll pay the repair of my ship!

Pantheon: Dude, it's not my fault if your ship was on the way. You should take care of your things better.

Gangplank: I'll kill ya! **Rushes towards Pantheon**

Pantheon: Whatever. **Hits Gangplank with his shield, rendering him unconscious and turns to Yi** Dude, you know who would be awesome to be?

Yi: WHY DID YOU KNOCK HIM OFF? HOW CAN I INSPIRE FEAR ON HIS HEART TO MAKE HIM PAY IF HE IS UNCONSCIOUS?!

Pantheon: If you want to inspire fear on him, you could always ask for fiddlesticks help ya know? He loves this kind of thing...

Yi: ...

Pantheon: So, do you know who would be awesome to be? Urgot.

Yi: ARE YOU DRUNK?! WHY?!

Pantheon: He gets all the girls man!

Yi: **Lose his patience and kick pantheon on the gut, throwing him off the ship** I really need a better friend... **Looks away and see something unbelievable** Is that Urgot? And... there's someone hugging him?! No.. it's more than one... that's Katarina... and Morgana... and... oh my god... is that Annie? ANNIE?! What a monster...

Pantheon: **Entering the ship again** Dude, did you saw that movie "300"? The way you kicked me now...

Yi: Yeah, there wasn't anything better on TV yesterday... but that's not the point! **suddenly realize why pantheon said Urgot gets all the girls** WTF is going on...
Thanks! Now I just need to rewrite the prologue and the ch 1 to start writing the ch3 and epilogue... I'll wait for today to see if someone fave more of my chapters in their cache. If no one have, I'll start rewriting tomorrow.

Enmiand

12-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundercraker View Post
I think I can help you with coming out with a better cover :P
More than welcome to do so. Only thing I ask for is that you use the images I used (they are all in deviantart).

And hey, thanks for salvaging the last chapter of League of S-E-X!
Finally, Frisky, if you're up to the challenge, I already have an idea to mess things up between our lovely couples >

IRSharp

12-24-2010

Teemo for an evening P1

Kennen is walking rough the woods to the hideout to seek out Teemo. He hasn’t seen him since the Snowdown party, he just took his presents and left in hurry. When he reaches the hide out he tries to open the door but it’s locked.

Kennen : huh, this place isn’t usually locked. Ah well *grabs his lock picking kit*

He picks the lock open and tries to get in but it won’t open this time either. Something is blocking it from the inside.

Kennen : What the ?, *yells* Teemo! Are you in there?

Teemo : Kennen? Is that you?

Kennen : Yes, let me in it’s cold out here.

He hears something being pulled behind the door and then the door opens.

Teemo : What are you doing here? Why aren’t you still at the party?

Kennen : *Walks in and jumps on one of the couches* aah!, Well Annie set Fiddle on fire so I bounced out of there, I’m not sticking around when he starts up storm..

Teemo : *Remembering the time Yi and Panth threw him in his room* brweeh *shiver* Good thing I left then.

Kennen : Yeah, about that. Why did you leave so early?

Teemo : Just for precaution

Teemo closes the door, locking it again and pushing a cupboard in front of it . Kennen gives him a questioning look.

Teemo : Every Snowdown, Yi and Panth finds a way to pull a so called “prank” on me. I don’t know how it started but it’s like tradition for them now.

Kennen : hehehe, Yi.. *thinking of the present he left at Yi’s house* He’ll be surprised when he gets home. And it won’t be the pleasant kind of surprised.

Teemo : *Curious* What?

Kennen : Oh you’ll hear about it eventually *smiling sinisterly*

Teemo : Okey… anyways do you what they did last Snowdown? They covered me in snow and rolled med down a hill!

Kennnen. : heh, that sounds like fun

Teemo : FUN?! IT’S NOT FUN TO CRASH IN TO A TREE IN 60 km/h!!! *Sits on the couch next to Kennen* *sigh* My life is horrible during these holydays..

Kennen : *turned on the TV and flipping through the channels* Your over exaggerating, it cant be that bad…

Teemo : *Looks at him with an aggravated look* How do you know?! It’s not like you could walk in *gets an idea* in my shoes.

Kennen : *looks at Teemo who’s now looking at him with weird smile* What are you smiling about?

Teemo : We’re about the same size right?

Kennen :*puzzled* Yeah, so?

Teemo : Well, if you think im exaggerating why wont you be me for the rest of the evening?

Kennen : What? No. Why would I want wear your dorky clothes?

Teemo : Are you afraid my life’s to dangerous for you?

Kennen : pff. What is dang…

Teemo : *Interrupts, playin on Kennens ego* You know, I can understand that you’re afraid. I mean all you’re good at is running away anyways.

Kennen : *getting defensive* Oh really? You think I cant handle being YOU for a couple of hours?

Teemo :*teasing* Can you?

Kennen : Of course, what’s so…

Teemo : *interrupts* Well lets do it then!

Kennen : *don’t want to chicken out* Well come on then!

Teemo : Fine.

Kennen : FINE!

A couple of minutes later Teemo is wearing Kennens clothes and Kennen is wearing Teemo’s winter getup “happy elf”.

Teemo : hey, you’re pajamas is kinda comfy.

Kennen : Shut up. They’re not pajamas.. *putting on Teemos hat in front of the mirror* … I look ridicules.. *In his mind ‘how could I let myself be played like that?!’ *

Teemo : *pushing the cupboard away* Lets go.

Kennen takes reluctant steps towards the door. After a while they split up, Kennen who wanted to check out what happened at the party is headed that way while Teemo decided to go the dungeon.

Nidalee : *Walking up behind Kennen* Hello, squirrel! <3

Kennen :*snapps* Who're you calling a squirrel, freak!!

Kennen turns around to see a woman dressed in red and white fur? and with spear.

Nidalee : Easy there kritter, it’s just me. You look so adorable in those clothes *kneeling down to pull his cheeks* So how did you like the shrooms I got you?

Kennen : *don’t know how to react* uummm. Lemme guess insane cat lady?

Nidalee : *confused but thinking “Teemo” is just joking with her, so she plays along* aww, I was only crazy last we met. What did I do to deserve the insane stamp?

Kennen : *looking at her clother* maybe caus you’re wearing almost nothing and its -15 degrees out here?

Nidalee : *giggle* You’re kindof funny when you’re not afraid all the time. Anyways I got to pounce, I’m late. Nice talking to you. And oh, my fur keeps me warm and occasionally my beast*smiling in a way that makes Kennen uncomfortable* . Bye. *turns into cougar and leaps away*

Kennen : *talking to himself* Teemo has weird friends… But still this is what his complaining about? Hot girls going all “aww, how cute” over him`? *shakes his head*.

Kennen keeps walking. Across the road Tristana can be seen talking on payphone.

Tristana : So how long will it take for you to get the stuff? Uh-Huh.. and how much will it cost? .. THAT’S PREPOSTEROUS! Tell those idiots that they’ll get 30 000 for it and that’s me being generous, they should be happy that I don’t break their kneecaps for offering the price they just did… *spots Kennen* umm, I’ll talk with you later. I have some other matter to attend to.

-------------------------

I actually have no idea what Tris is buying. But in another story (cant remember wich) Tris gave a generous “donation” to police so that they wouldn’t arrest her for something. Andher being all trigger happy and whatnot I’m guessing she’s into some illegal stuff :P
And I left the Snowdown party as open as possible to not interfere with what you planned to happen there.

dogbiter

12-24-2010

these guys are everything the current babaganoosh is x 2

Vlademir Sol

12-24-2010

I had checked one of the hackers threads yesterday after he left and all that. Neonir was a member (not senior) in his post which means his account was banned. It's prob temporary. Well cya all later I have to be places for Christmas eve.