PSA: Do not play ranked as soon as you hit 30

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TSP Czernobog

09-28-2013

This trist on my team did; she had no runes and ended up feeding cait 11 kills. She ended the game with 64 cs at 35 minutes.

FreeLowder

09-28-2013

ouch

BlueRoseleader

09-28-2013

I know the feel, i waited to start ranked and, I know what it is like to have someone who has no idea what they are doing. Last ashe threw game so hard i got demoted feels bad man

SilverSnowLilly

09-28-2013

happened to me in season two, I just played and got placed in bronze and when season three started, I climbed to gold

TSP Czernobog

09-28-2013

Yeah, it really sucks. I more or less won her lane for her with teleport but she didn't farm at all, and was never around to actually put down damage because she kept trying to sit at the front line.

Quartics

09-28-2013

I hit 30 from a bot game and my next game i played was a ranked
going well so far :^)

Nunutechnology

09-28-2013

The only ranked game I have lost this season was because of that. (I am 7 from 8 provisional games so far)

"first time ranked"...
"hey yeah me too"
"I have only played a few"
"so yeah what I am doing?"
"you can support or jungle"
"I don't know how to jungle.. I'll support"
"umm nunu is a support right?"
"yeah he is you can nunu support"
"what do I buy?"
"sightstone"

I mean they were friendly and all they just didn't know what they were doing.. then top and bot failed whille I was jungling and that just isn't winnable.

RealIshotgg

09-28-2013

i did it and now im diamond 1

what now OP?

GrieverXIII

09-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydesdelca View Post
This trist on my team did; she had no runes and ended up feeding cait 11 kills. She ended the game with 64 cs at 35 minutes.
How people hit 30 with no runes? I just hit 30 like a week ago and had multiple sets of T3s for every roles i play but Tank (working on that page atm).

I guess i don't have a bajillion useless champs i played only once or twice.

Ragnarokio

09-28-2013

I waited until i was level 30 to buy a runepage i think but i had 20,000 IP saved up to do it. I could only afford one full page though so it isn't that surprising to not have them by the time you're 30 if you like buying a new champion every now and then. Some people get bored of playing the same ones for too long and it can take around a hundred games to buy a 6300 champ probably.

Playing ranked at level 30 is probably fine, but you'll be at a disadvantage to anyone who waited.