Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PSAquick warning to Bronze 5 players, saltyteemo on twitch may be streaming YOU!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grimreefa

11-22-2013

http://gyazo.com/dd94336b65eec895fdbcdf65f8b50acc
http://www.twitch.tv/saltyteemo

As someone in S5 with bronze 5 elo and over 600 games in it, I recently discovered that some of my games were being streamed to this channel without my knowledge or consent after being told I was famous on it and being called on these forums quote "One of the worst players in the game" end quote.

Needless to say I was hurt, frustrated, and upset when I found this out and went to him and he opted me out of his stream.

This channel is advertised as "Bronze VII(7) now with 200% more ward coverage." seemingly subtlety implying that these players are worse than bronze V and almost never ward, which may or may not be true, I'll leave it up to you to decide for your self.

Despite the fact that the channel clearly states "Don't make fun of the players or harass them, you will be banned from chat. Forever. This is not the place for that. Don't do it." we can see that by the channel description and chat, that condescending talk about players in the game IS allowed.

This isn't meant to be a massive QQ or name and blame thread, it's simply a warning to all on NA servers who are either bronze 5 themselves or have bronze 5 elo.

It is simply a warning for players such as my self who do not wish to be publicly humiliated with out knowledge or consent.

Vorbain

11-22-2013

Instead of complaining, take your new found e-fame and start streaming. Be the master of Bronze!

Strawberrycocoa

11-22-2013

Sorry to have to break this to you, but the entire Silver+ portion of the League community thinks humiliating Bronze players is funny. We're basically animals to them, and nobody cares if we don't like it or want it to stop.

But naaaaaw, toxicity in the community is down you guys.

Chankston

11-22-2013

Be the lord of B5, you are a god among men

grimreefa

11-22-2013

Quote:
Vorbain:
Instead of complaining, take your new found e-fame and start streaming. Be the master of Bronze!

I did get a penta kill (my first) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-40ARrQSDE4 (shameless plug) and it was streamed on there.

However I felt it wrong that my games were being put up there for people to judge me unfairly without my knowledge.

Am I mad? Maybe a little bit. More or less surprised that the community would do something like this.

Again, it's simply a warning so you don't have to go through what I did nothing more, nothing less, end of story.

grimreefa

11-22-2013

bump

Call Me Dorans

11-22-2013

you are playing an online game
you will show up in videos
etc

Adabillionaire

11-22-2013

Almost 100 more losses than wins, you deserve to be humiliated. You aren't good at this game at all.

grimreefa

11-22-2013

Quote:
Adabillionaire:
Almost 100 more losses than wins, you deserve to be humiliated. You aren't good at this game at all.

some how i lost a 5v3 (dc rengar, 1/20 sivir) on the enemy team while i had gp5 runes and masteries on a tanky, strong disabling/slowing champion (singed) while warding, and getting 15 assists over the course of the game (supports job to get assists).

Did i ever say i was an amazing player NO, you assumed I thought I was and called me bad.

600 ranked games and 1 penta kill and like 2 or 3 quadra kills. Do the math bud, clearly i am not a godly player by any means, nor do I make claims to be that, will I say I try and do the best of what I am personally capable of? Sure.

A Swarm of Tacos

11-22-2013

dont suck and people wont laugh at you. people make fun of regi, saint, etc all the time and they insult them. do they care? no. its a game, just ignore them and try to improve