Nasus

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dustinsanity

12-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by nataziel View Post
Horribly misinformed I'm afraid, and there's nothing wrong with the wording. You hit q and your next hit does extra damage, it's as easy as that. If you kill something with that hit you get +2 damage, nothing to do with cooldowns/toggles, I'm not sure where you got that from but it doesn't say that in the description at all.
So despite the status icon with the timer you receive upon casting Siphoning Strike, you aren't in "Siphoning Strike ON Mode" during that time? You mean you only get ONE attack that can potentially have SS kill the unit? If that's true, why doesn't it read "Your next attack deals an additional X damage (+0). If you kill a unit on hit, Siphoning Strike gets +2 damage." The icon makes it very misleading. I've seen other icons, and they're a "this variable is turned on or off" signal, for instance, the buff you receive from a neutral monster is the same format as the icon from SS. Though the icon goes away very fast, that doesn't mean you aren't in SS On toggle mode, despite the lack of the toggle ability. It's supposed to be the duration in which you can finish off creeps to get that variable up @ 2 per kill. So why doesn't it work like that?

nataziel

12-27-2009

Ever noticed the status icon disappears straight after you hit something? Or the extra sound and graphic you get when you hit something?

Nasus's next attack will deal an additional 30 / 50 / 70 / 90 / 110 damage. Siphoning Strike permanently gains 2 damage whenever it kills an enemy. - directly taken from www.leaguecraft.com (couldn't be bothered to open a bot game to check lol)

Keywords there are NEXT ATTACK, it's not misleading at all. It's supposed to be exactly how it is and work exactly how it does.

Lovely Dolphin

12-27-2009

I start off with sapphire and 2 hp pots. 2 pots and innate life steal shud keep u fine. Even there are nasty harassers u can farm with spirit fire.

Keep lasting hitting and siphon strike whenever as safely possible

Then make Sheen asap and watch ur siphon strike deal 300+dmg for 30 mana

Dustinsanity

12-27-2009

I gotta agree with this. At first when I started making the Trinity Force, I started at Phage, then Zeal, then got Sheen. I didn't realize just how much damage it puts on after Siphoning Strike. It spoonfeeds it like a frikkin gerber commericial! The moment I saw the difference, I was like OMG! This has got to be the bread and butter of Trinity Force...

mr305

04-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krald View Post
Go tank build. Contrary to what people might say to you, Nasus is easily the most effective as a tank.

Doran's Shield
Chalice
Ninja Tabi or Merc Treads
Heart of Gold x3
Sell one, buy Aegis
Sell another, buy Sunfire Cape
Sell another, buy Banshee's Veil or another Sunfire.

Use the chalice to constantly spam spirit fire and rack up the most creep kills in the game. Use siph strike for last hits and try to play conservative if you are getting harassed hard.

Max spirit fire-wither-siph strike, and obviously pick up your ult every chance you get.
i love that build, i dominate with it

RainbowVoodoo

Master Recruiter

04-10-2010

I suggest following http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=62154 roninsms guide. Heart of gold is worthless on him, he farms amazing with his AoE ability. Masterys 9/0/21

Chalice of harmony
Merc Treads
Ageis of legion
Sheen
Guardian Angel

Goes on longer than that i'd normally pick up a zeal. Or you could upgrade the Sheen into a tri force.

Voidgolem

04-10-2010

Sheen
Boots
Massive HP/Armor/MR (HP and whatever best counters enemy team)

Charge in and activate Ult. If you survive the duration while in enemy team, you win. 'Nuff said.

Toxic Nerve

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-10-2010

omg do not listen to anyone that says tank build. tank build is weak and boring, go: DPS/CD/Lifsteal. 3 things, thats impossible you say, however due to his awesome passive and this awesome guide, its very much possible and affordable: (btw you have to get like +150 AD on Siphoning Strike, or youre using him wrong)

Nasus:

Item Order:

Sheen
Mercury Treads
Stark's Fervor (don't know if it'll be the same now cuz its been nerfed)
Nashor's Tooth
Bloodthirster/ Black Cleaver / Infinity Edge - your choice, i recommend either bloodthirster or cleaver because they are more affordable and thirster has life steal and can get up to +100 AD, cleaver removes armor, so if youre afraid you wont get stacks for thirster get this, but if youre rich get an edge, the crit dmge when you crit on siphoning strike is amazing.

Skill Order:

1- Strike (siphoning strike is your bread and butter)
2- Spirit (pretty good for farming, and lowering enemies' armor, magic resist)
3- Strike
4- Wither (awesome slow)
5- Wither
6- Ulti ("legendary")
7- Spirit
8- Strike
9- Wither
10- Wither
11- Ulti
12- Spirit
13- Strike
14- Strike
15- Wither
16- Ulti
17- Spirit
18- Spirit

Why does this work? Nasus' passive lifesteal of 20% on top of stark's fervor lifesteal and bloodthirster (if you buy it) gives you ridiculous life steal; the fact that you're dps strengthens this because in any fight, whatever hp you might be losing, youre gaining right back immediately because your damage output should be so high that the hp gained from life steal should heal you almost instantaneously, on top of your ulti, which literally makes you the strongest champion in the game (pretty sure it says that also on his tips).

With this build you can:

Destroy up to 2-3 enemies in team fights before ulti wears off

Solo Turrets really fast because of the DPS (dont forget Siphoning Strike does extra dmge to turrets/towers/inhibs also)

Become the deadliest Champion.

How do i know it works? Because i'm one of those people that go xx/x/x with this build.

Good Luck, and remember getting like +150-200 AD on your Q(siphoning strike) is vital. it's easy also, just use spirit fire to weaken the minions/creeps and just last hit them with Q.

and if anyone tries to escape, you have wither.

The Summoner Spells i get are:

Ghost (for chasing down in case wither expires)
Exhaust(for when wither is on cd) or Flash (to make a great escape, or jump into battle)

Masteries 22/0/8 (the 8 goes for experience)

Runes (either Attack Speed/Cool Down, or some kind of defense, it really doesnt matter, if youre looking for one type go attack speed, otherwise, wtvr you want)

Once again good luck.

Lightwrks

04-10-2010

Hadn't thought about the new Nashor's on him. Seems like it would work REALLY well.

Voidgolem

04-10-2010

omg do not listen to anyone that says tank build. tank build is weak and boring

So...you're doing it wrong?

123456 ... 8