Patch 3.14 problems ALL DAY!!!

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeyce

11-21-2013

OMG I am so frustrated!!! I have been trying to get this resolved for over 6 hours now!! Everytime the patch gets to 33% it says Unspecified Error when patching 3.14! I tried repairing the game and it got stuck. I then tried to re install the game which took 3 hours to do. It got to 96% complete and said the same error I have been having all day! Now what do I do!? I can't even get the game to re install!! Here is the pic of where it stopped re installing! It's just stuck there now! The error popped up, I clicked continue, and nothing is happening.

I have tried every single thing possible and have NEVER had this issue on my laptop with league before. I have spent a lot of money on this game and want help from a riot employee right now!

Edit: I also realize it always stops on Decal_Earthcracks1_tx_dm.dds. I just tried to run it as administrator and everytime I try to run it, it always stops on that file!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (92.8 KB, 369 views)

IcefrogDota2

11-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeyce View Post
OMG I am so frustrated!!! I have been trying to get this resolved for over 6 hours now!! Everytime the patch gets to 33% it says Unspecified Error when patching 3.14! I tried repairing the game and it got stuck. I then tried to re install the game which took 3 hours to do. It got to 96% complete and said the same error I have been having all day! Now what do I do!? I can't even get the game to re install!! Here is the pic of where it stopped re installing! It's just stuck there now! The error popped up, I clicked continue, and nothing is happening.

I have tried every single thing possible and have NEVER had this issue on my laptop with league before. I have spent a lot of money on this game and want help from a riot employee right now!
I got this problem as well! damn!
It keeps on calculating and ****...
it's been the 8th hour now.

Jeyce

11-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcefrogDota2 View Post
I got this problem as well! damn!
You think with all of the money they have made and the people who make the patches would be smart enough to be able to prevent this from happening with how many people play this game! This is just rediculous! They have knowledge of this because a lot of people are having this problem but no riot member is saying anything about it? Well I'm bumping this thread until I get a red post. This is not right.

Jeyce

11-21-2013

bump.

Jeyce

11-21-2013

bump!

Jeyce

11-21-2013

bump

Jeyce

11-21-2013

seriously have no patience anymore.

Hentai Touch

11-21-2013

League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.XXX -> Delete releasemanifest and S_OK worked for me, give it a try no promise.

Jeyce

11-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai Touch View Post
League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0. 0.XXX -> Delete releasemanifest and S_OK worked for me, give it a try no promise.
Already tried that before I tried re installing the game.

Jeyce

11-21-2013

Come on riot

12345 ... 9