Half a year...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doxcology

12-22-2010

**** you riot

ElectroMagnifico

12-26-2010

**** YOU Riot!!

Restlin

12-26-2010

yeah... half a year...
For shame... it is not even native port, so what is so difficult to need so much time? What is so hard to warp up the game with the warper and give it to us?
I don't want to be like that, but when you promise something for this summer, then for this autumn and now it is winter and we still wait...
It could be better to just don't tell anything or make it open beta.

(edit: as for the guy in the start of this thread about the "mistake to get a mac", dude mind your business, we didn't told you what to buy, we spend our money on whatever we love to, you and nobody have the right to tell us that what we did was a mistake, especially because you just want to be like "omgwtfnoobsmacs" and you have no idea what we did had in mind when we were buying a mac. We shop for our needs, not to be cool or whatever you believe we had in mind when we bought our macs. Get a life.)

Steel Inquisitor

12-31-2010

They beta should at least be open to anyone who wants to use it. It's a free game for christ sakes. So what if the beta isn't perfect yet, we'll deal with it while they fix the bugs.

MentalMastrPiece

12-31-2010

I'm pretty sure it's available to anyone who wants to use it, and has been for quite some time. since september I believe.

Restlin

01-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MentalMastrPiece View Post
I'm pretty sure it's available to anyone who wants to use it, and has been for quite some time. since september I believe.
link it or it never happens.