Half a year...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aether Falls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2010

I've been waiting half a year for lol to come to the Mac now... My bootcamp recental quit working so yeah. Should I just stop looking forward to it and reinstall wc3? This is a bit pathetic.

Gods Twin

12-20-2010

Well the first problem is that you have a Mac. Your second problem is that you expect to game decently on a Mac without bootcamp. Why would developers pool resources into an OS that only owns 5% of the market?

M0ngo Like Candy

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gods Twin View Post
Well the first problem is that you have a Mac. Your second problem is that you expect to game decently on a Mac without bootcamp. Why would developers pool resources into an OS that only owns 5% of the market?
Mac beats PC's in everything, but for some reason all of the computer games are on pcs only.....and i have no idea why. PC **** out like clockwork and their life expectancy is so much less than a mac. Do some research before u babble like an idiot.

M0ngo Like Candy

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyreyon View Post
I've been waiting half a year for lol to come to the Mac now... My bootcamp recental quit working so yeah. Should I just stop looking forward to it and reinstall wc3? This is a bit pathetic.
This is the longest "summer" ever.

Deoric

12-20-2010

Macs have the same hardware as PC. The. Same. It's Intel. The only difference is the OS, which Windows still has a commanding lead of. Do some research before you babble like an idiot.

As for the client, I've been testing it for awhile now. It still has some errors and crashes during game play. If you want a faulty product, then that's up to you I suppose. What isn't up to you is when it comes out, and insulting people on the forum certainly won't make that happen for you any sooner.

Cathadan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburglar219 View Post
Mac beats PC's in everything, but for some reason all of the computer games are on pcs only.....and i have no idea why. PC **** out like clockwork and their life expectancy is so much less than a mac. Do some research before u babble like an idiot.
Trundle approves of this post.

Akaiko

12-21-2010

I've been playing with the mac client for quite some times now and I've had 0 crashes. The only thing that makes gaming on mac hard (exept for the games to actually be playable) is the ****ty video card and the ****ty drivers they put in their computers.

eAtmYnOobSocks

12-21-2010

Quote:
ya dude, don't come into the mac forums and bash macs. Its not cool. PC users are always so uptight about which is the best. You don't see mac users going around talking **** about pc's. Anyways who cares really? i love my mac and personally think it's better than a pc, but i don't go around trying to convert pc users to a mac. At least provide some real arguments.

Berzerker7

12-21-2010

Quote:
Firstly, OS X has hit 10% marketshare a while ago (something like a year ago). Secondly, there are many games that run fine on OS X. Take a look at why Valve decided to port Steam.

Rioru

12-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by eAtmYnOobSocks View Post
ya dude, don't come into the mac forums and bash macs. Its not cool. PC users are always so uptight about which is the best. You don't see mac users going around talking **** about pc's. Anyways who cares really? i love my mac and personally think it's better than a pc, but i don't go around trying to convert pc users to a mac. At least provide some real arguments.
Funny you should say that since this little argument was started by some ****** mac user talking smack about PC's. But anyway, where the hell is the Mac client? What happened to Summer? What happened to Fall? I don't care if it's not ready, at least give us updates.