Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LOL Won't Open HELP PLEASE!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swagg Daddie

11-20-2013

i just got an acer laptop it has windows 8 , 2.2 dual core ghz processor , 4 gb ram , hd graphics card .

i downloaded league of legends and i open it and the league of legends icon pops up and then just it stays frozen and nothing happens at all , ive tried redowloading , deleting the launcher , changing my resolution , restarting my laptop , shutting down my firewall , etc .

i dont know what to do ive tried pretty much everything can someone please help me out

Dannamoth

QA Analyst

Follow Dannamoth on Twitter

11-20-2013

Quote:
the league of legends icon pops up and then just it stays frozen

How long did you wait? When that icon appears it means that the software that patches the game is being updated. If you have a slow connection it can take a bit because of the images it loads (the news items).

Swagg Daddie

11-20-2013

Quote:
Dannamoth:
How long did you wait? When that icon appears it means that the software that patches the game is being updated. If you have a slow connection it can take a bit because of the images it loads (the news items).

OMG LOL ty bro im such an idiot ! You deserve a medal