Bye Bye Supports

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ionian Guardian

11-20-2013

The points seem good, but then I remember Lucian, Olaf, Sivir, etc. I'll just wait for the Korean verdict.

Hidden Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
You're comparing characters who are toxic and unhealthy for years instead of big preseason changes; this is the response to EXACTLY one of those problems (supports feel bad and are ward-*****es), and just like in Season 2, (League of X doesn't exist now, right?) we'll do what we need to.

"We'll buff the numbers on the support scaling rations in mostly non-damage ways, or nerfs extreme duo-lane offenders if needed/appropriate." That's the plan, basically - it's simple, and by necessity is reactive. What we've done here IS the proactive approach like giving them non-damage scaling and not going hard on the numbers tweaks.
FUCK YOU AND YOUR "TOXIC" BULLSHIT.

Any character you don't like and need an excuse to gut is "toxic" in your mind. Tell me what the hell was wrong with old Karma? She had a unique, perfectly balanceable kit that needed a minor numbers buff to make her a viable top or mid.

It's your repeated bullshit over and over for the last 3 seasons that makes it hard to believe you have ANY direction for your balance changes. The most glaring of balance problems are seemingly invisible to your balance team, despite literally FORUMS full of feedback from everyone ranging from bronze 5s to pros.

Henry Plainview

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureQuestion View Post
100 AP?! WHAT AN UNREASONABLE NUMBER TO OBTAIN. That's like, 2000 whole gold! How absurd!
Are you stupid or something?

If I were Jesus

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentcoyote View Post
That's like saying all top should be able to jungle.
Put Malz, Ahri, or fizz support tell me how that works out.

These changes are taking a lot into account. If supports ratios stayed the same they would outclass everyone. They would buy gold flow items. But AP damage items, and then we'd have Nami being a burst mage.

These changes are right.
Disperse you damn rebels.
We're complaining about utility mages, not damage mages get with it.

Doctor Tam

11-20-2013

I would have liked to see some of the changes put on more of the Pseudo supports. Leona got changed, tey should have taken this chance to alter Fiddlesticks and make his fear duration scale with AP and maybe give it some damage.

.75/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 + .1 sec per 50AP, probably too low, but really, current Fear is dumb.

Karma could be getting ratios on her utility too. Honestly in this case I just think Riot went the general route of forgetting Karma existed.

Wayward Son

11-20-2013

Quote:
So you want all supports to turn into mages? Because that's what damage on these characters makes (and then you just nuke with them like AP mids).
This is exactly what we want. Supports shouldn't be forced to be dedicated 'helpers', instead they should have options to build AP and become mages or build support/utility to become true supports.

Ratastok

11-20-2013

Thinking of it,old karma would be awesome on this version of the support role.
She would be able to get the gold she needs to be effective while having some awesome utility.

BRING HER BACK NOW.

kitcat300

11-20-2013

Morrelo, why do you bother posting when it is clear that no one even listens to your input? You try to make constructive arguments but then you just get one **** storm after another. I could never put up with this ****, how do you?

Battletick

11-20-2013

Quote:
If you want to do big damage, then I actually don't understand why you are playing a support character.
Because if I don't I'll be permabanned?

EffectFX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidden Dragon View Post
Tell me what the hell was wrong with old Karma?

Old Karma was bleh.