A Plat I's opinion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InfiniX

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootskittles View Post
Kennen* If you're only going to play one role know how to spell your champions names xD.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP, then why aren't you diamond?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is why NA solo queue is trash. A plat 1 and a diamond just admitted they can't play four other roles at the level of their tier. People should stop worrying about trying to get platinum or diamond, and just try to not suck. If you simply don't completely suck, you'd be D1.

Inb4 'you're plat you must suck too'.
And this is why NA will always have a ****ty ranked queue, players more focused on being able to "fill" other roles than mastering a role so there's no one that is actually challenging because they divert their talent when they could've concentrated it in one spot, that's why you don't see anyone being a total prodigy at one specific area from NA

5 people that all specialize in their role vs 5 people that can play all roles
pretty sure the ones that specialize in their role win

Seyunx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zydion View Post
I played only Chogath from gold to diamond this season... any other champion I tried when I was bored with Cho I lost more than I won. I played him top, mid, jungle or support though. Mainly Top.
Your avatar disappoints me

SirtyStan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2013

Welcome to GD, dude.

NasusTopOnlyQC

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrett View Post
Every time I see a thread complaining about people who only play one role, and how that's a bad thing, I always just laugh.
You don't need to be good at any other lane to make it to a really high elo.
If you don't think Im right, that's fine of you, but I made it to plat 1 Playing literally only mid, and not knowing how to play any other champ than what I play mid.

So next time you rage or get mad at some one who only plays one role well, maybe think twice. I only played mid champs, and Mid lane(I'd basically go kennan for adc, support, and Top lane, and lee sin jungle and top lane), and I'd always favor towards duo mid than playing another role, and I made plat 1.

tl;dr
You only need to play 1 role and you can make it to diamond.

Edit: A red post. I can die happy now <3
im worst plat 1 playing only 1 champion.

alaskaneagle

11-20-2013

How many times did you troll? Are you a "mid or feed" kinda guy that only goes sup when you are last pick and they don't conform to you? Are you one of those assh oles that thinks you are so special everyone else should had you everything you want in life and game?

News for you. if/when I get up there if you try that sh it I will play just so at the end I can report you. If I ever see you again, since there are fewer people at the higher elos, I'll do the same thing every time.

You may have played longer you may be better at the game than most others, But that doesn't mean you are better than the 4 other people you screw over. I am not one to think you are worth more than 4 others and I definitely don't think you should ruin 4 other peoples game time with your BS.

Now, it didn't totally sound like you were trolling. You did say you play the other roles and what champs which conflicts what you started this thread for... confused much? But if you sup'd for me going kennen I wouldn't complain. If you built weak carry instead of support utility I'd report your trolling ass. I've had 5 fiddle supports this week, and the 2 that built as a support we won easy. The 3 that built weak carry cost us the game each time. I reported their stupid trolling ass's each time.

InfiniX

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaneagle View Post

how many times did you troll? Are you a "mid or feed" kinda guy that only goes sup when you are last pick and they don't conform to you? Are you one of those assh oles that thinks you are so special everyone else should had you everything you want in life and game?

News for you. If/when i get up there if you try that sh it i will play just so at the end i can report you. If i ever see you again, since there are fewer people at the higher elos, i'll do the same thing every time.

You may have played longer you may be better at the game than most others, but that doesn't mean you are better than the 4 other people you screw over. I am not one to think you are worth more than 4 others and i definitely don't think you should ruin 4 other peoples game time with your bs.

Now, it didn't totally sound like you were trolling. You did say you play the other roles and what champs which conflicts what you started this thread for... Confused much? But if you sup'd for me going kennen i wouldn't complain. If you built weak carry instead of support utility i'd report your trolling ass. I've had 5 fiddle supports this week, and the 2 that built as a support we won easy. The 3 that built weak carry cost us the game each time. I reported their stupid trolling ass's each time.
Name:  ThatPostGaveMeCancer.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  76.6 KB

Rrett

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtystan View Post
welcome to gd, dude.
omg tristan wassup!!!?

MisterTitanic

11-20-2013

it's mostly GD being idealists who can face reality

the support circle jerk
the you should play every role circle jerk
the ward circle jerk (can't say they're OP)

CarpeDezNuts

11-20-2013

I lose more than 50% if i don't play support. My support win rate is above 60% with my main group of support champs.

Rrett

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskaneagle View Post

How many times did you troll? Are you a "mid or feed" kinda guy that only goes sup when you are last pick and they don't conform to you? Are you one of those assh oles that thinks you are so special everyone else should had you everything you want in life and game?

News for you. if/when I get up there if you try that sh it I will play just so at the end I can report you. If I ever see you again, since there are fewer people at the higher elos, I'll do the same thing every time.

You may have played longer you may be better at the game than most others, But that doesn't mean you are better than the 4 other people you screw over. I am not one to think you are worth more than 4 others and I definitely don't think you should ruin 4 other peoples game time with your BS.

Now, it didn't totally sound like you were trolling. You did say you play the other roles and what champs which conflicts what you started this thread for... confused much? But if you sup'd for me going kennen I wouldn't complain. If you built weak carry instead of support utility I'd report your trolling ass. I've had 5 fiddle supports this week, and the 2 that built as a support we won easy. The 3 that built weak carry cost us the game each time. I reported their stupid trolling ass's each time.
I usually get mid, but when it's a more important game for me, or when im trying to seriously climb I kinda be a sheep.

The whole point of this thread was to announce that you really only need to play one role to make it to high elo.

When I am forced into other roles, I only play people who I play mid.
I didn't learn other roles, I just withstood them. I just took who I can only play and just applied them to other lanes.

Also the funny part, usually when Im forced into support, I do better(and im stronger) than the adc and our mid.

I rarely lose my lane because of skill. I've only been made a 'fool' of once(in ranked) in the last 3 months.

You can put me in other roles but you're probably going to have to carry me. I won't make it that hard, but Im not doing anything outstanding this game.