Annie goth skin

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Texas 7oast

12-26-2009

I don't keep up with these forums all I do is play the game so don't be getting angry if this has been discussed but I recently got the collector's pack with the understanding that I would get goth annie...but instead i get kayle's skin HOW DO I GET GOTH ANNIE?

Jakula

12-26-2009

You brought your collectors edition from EB?, The online collectors edition purchased through RIOT has the Annie Skin, boxed copies (depending on where you buy them) have Kayle or Ryze (I believe)

Luchen

12-26-2009

Haven't seen a human ryze in-game yet.

Caravan Palace

12-26-2009

Quote:
HOW DO I GET GOTH ANNIE?
You replace her default .dds file with the Goth .dds file.

Meikat

12-26-2009

a quick search would have yeilded http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ght=goth+annie

ZinkZonk

07-19-2010

US$35 ~= $AU40 is a fairly steep price to pay for one skin though.. considering I wouldn't use the other champs much And considering HoN is only $30 for ALL champs... that's lame. Shame on you, Riot

ShadowDark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZinkZonk View Post
US$35 ~= $AU40 is a fairly steep price to pay for one skin though.. considering I wouldn't use the other champs much And considering HoN is only $30 for ALL champs... that's lame. Shame on you, Riot
It's just a skin... And considering that you can get all heroes for free in LoL... Not bashing HoN or anything, it just seems like your argument is a little thin.

Rexplosive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZinkZonk View Post
I paid 300 USD for a PAX TF skin and I didn't even get it. Didn't get my money back either -.-

theEscape

07-19-2010

This thread is 6 months old...

Suspects ZinkZonk of being an undercover HoN agent here to spread propaganda among the LoL community.....

Melph

07-19-2010

You need to buy the collector edition from the ingame store.