Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Recent "sexy" champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rojiru

12-20-2010

I'm just not buying any of them. I've got 2k Riot points I purchased just sitting on my account and I've been waiting through the release of Cassiopeia and now this sniper champion for a hero I wouldn't laugh myself off the arena with.

Anyone else feel the same way? Less "sexy pixels" please. I'm fond of champions, in an aesthetic sense, like Kassadin, Tryndamere, Alistar, Amumu, Shaco, Kog'Maw, etc. I can't think of any recent female champions that didn't make me want to stop playing just because of how scantily clad and ridiculous they were. If you want to release female champs, stick to the Tristana/Kayle/Poppy aesthetic. Even Katarina is okay.

Edit: I love seeing the people who agree not bother to upvote, but all the people with stunningly great opinions such as "you're gay" downvoting.

Valtome

12-20-2010

GTFO. The more sexy champions the bettar.

SLB Exxel

12-20-2010

She plays to the Steampunk it seems, based off of her concept art. Even if she was a male, and has similar clothing, she would still look amazingly badass.

Freckl3s

Recruiter

12-20-2010

TechpriestJadoko

12-20-2010

Just buy Urgot, the coolest looking champion in the game.

Rojiru

12-20-2010

I honestly haven't seen much of her, but if she does play to the steampunk genre I might have to reevaluate my opinion on her.

Rojiru

12-20-2010

Quote:
TechpriestJadoko:
Just buy Urgot, the coolest looking champion in the game.

I have Urgot, play him quite a bit. He may be unsexy but I think that actually aiming to make him that unsexy causes more issues.

Turkeybation

12-20-2010

Agreed.
I've had enough of the big titted heel wearing champions. I'd give my left nut for Riot to start putting unique champions out again. TBH the best champions (concept wise) are the originals.

hyliandanny

Recruiter

12-20-2010

Quote:
Rojiru:
I'm just not buying any of them. I've got 2k Riot points I purchased just sitting on my account and I've been waiting through the release of Cassiopeia and now this sniper champion for a hero I wouldn't laugh myself off the arena with.

Anyone else feel the same way? Less "sexy pixels" please. I'm fond of champions, in an aesthetic sense, like Kassadin, Tryndamere, Alistar, Amumu, Shaco, Kog'Maw, etc. I can't think of any recent female champions that didn't make me want to stop playing just because of how scantily clad and ridiculous they were. If you want to release female champs, stick to the Tristana/Kayle/Poppy aesthetic. Even Katarina is okay.
You are the reason I buy more Riot points.

-Danny
spite

Lokan

12-20-2010

Quote:
Rojiru:
I have Urgot, play him quite a bit. He may be unsexy but I think that actually aiming to make him that unsexy causes more issues.

Urgot, unsexy?

Whatever pipe you're smoking out of, lend it to me.