Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dralkon

11-20-2013

Ok so I was pretty excited when I started ranked,but I got bronze III and I cant get out of this hell,I need some tips and advice please im no the best player or so but Im ok.. but every game I get like 2 players that just chase and enemy 3vs1 alone? like I cant win when I get this people :/ and I just feel trapped here,please help me and give me advice on getting out of bronze please and ty

WUG Deadlysinss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2013

My advice is give up before you actually get hooked on the game. You'll have people tell you numerous things such as:

1. If you play consistantly you'll end up where you belong.
2. If you belong in a higher league you'll carry yourself (and your team there) through better play.
3. Take every loss as a learning experience. instead of being upset you lost, try to learn to outplay fed enemies and take something out of the game.

Here's been my reality so far in solo queue.

1. Win most lane matchups, lose game.
2. Get a big lead in lane. Use money to assist with warding, oracles, and the team. Lose game.
3. Win lane, win midgame. Some idiot wants to solo baron with no vision. Lose game.
4. Phase into 9 of the last 10 games. Summoner has disconnected. Lose game.

Basically unless you get extremely lucky with the teams you end up with, or truly belong 2-3 leagues above where you are, to where you can legit 1v 3-4 the enemy team. You're basically stuck.

tTim

11-20-2013

Yea.... what Deadlysinns said is only true for those who believe they are doing everything they can and their team loses the game for them. That is false. Those who look to improve, realize where they can do better, and end up carrying. I say this as a person who was stuck in Gold 5, then shot up to Plat 3 once I realized that I was the one who was playing poorly and that I could improve.

For tips:

1. Learn to cs.
2. Learn to push objectives after getting kills.
3. Ward.
4. May want to watch some streamers (the ones who give you analysis of their play, not someone like Trick2g who kinda messes around).
5. Use LoLReplay to see where you are doing poorly

J4CKAL

11-20-2013

WARDS SAVE LIVES

if you are bad at cs take the minion extra damage mastery.

20 cs = 1 kill

if your team is 5 kills behind its okay you can still win.

NEVER GIVE UP!

BurnTehChinese

11-20-2013

if ur makin this thread kuntm dont evn fukn bother bout ranked kunt.

Rafiki

11-20-2013

Looking at your match history... it has nothing to do with your teammates.

Just play normals until you're better. Seriously, you're down 20 losses in ranked. You obviously need to develop more map awareness/mechanical understanding of your best champs/lane control.

P.S

PSA: For everyone who keeps making elo hell threads without a completed AP/AD rune page, please don't ask for advice if you jump into ranked without the proper equipment. It's like joining a professional race with your mom's 1980's minivan. Please. Stop.

XO wayne

11-20-2013

Agreed with WUG, silver 1 (from my experience) and bronze 1-5 is a nightmare. Its honestly a pain in the ... when you try as hard as you can to carry the game when your matched up with people who are either trolls, dc's or doesn't understand the mechanics of the game and plays ranked anyways.

Im usually matched up with them 80% of the time which is sad, so i dont believe i will ever get to climb any higher. Check my stats if you want proof lol(not saying im an amazing player, but i am a decent player at most).

My only advice is to duo que so that you know that 1 person on your team won't ruin your game. I never do myself and look where i'm at still.

tTim

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XO wayne View Post
Agreed with WUG, silver 1 (from my experience) and bronze 1-5 is a nightmare. Its honestly a pain in the ... when you try as hard as you can to carry the game when your matched up with people who are either trolls, dc's or doesn't understand the mechanics of the game and plays ranked anyways.

Im usually matched up with them 80% of the time which is sad, so i dont believe i will ever get to climb any higher. Check my stats if you want proof lol(not saying im an amazing player, but i am a decent player at most).

My only advice is to duo que so that you know that 1 person on your team won't ruin your game. I never do myself and look where i'm at still.
Same as WUO. Avoid this mindset. If you focus on improving, you will climb. If you blame your teammates, you won't get anywhere.

Ajax Oilid

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WUG Deadlysinss View Post
My advice is give up before you actually get hooked on the game. You'll have people tell you numerous things such as:

1. If you play consistantly you'll end up where you belong.
2. If you belong in a higher league you'll carry yourself (and your team there) through better play.
3. Take every loss as a learning experience. instead of being upset you lost, try to learn to outplay fed enemies and take something out of the game.

Here's been my reality so far in solo queue.

1. Win most lane matchups, lose game.
2. Get a big lead in lane. Use money to assist with warding, oracles, and the team. Lose game.
3. Win lane, win midgame. Some idiot wants to solo baron with no vision. Lose game.
4. Phase into 9 of the last 10 games. Summoner has disconnected. Lose game.

Basically unless you get extremely lucky with the teams you end up with, or truly belong 2-3 leagues above where you are, to where you can legit 1v 3-4 the enemy team. You're basically stuck.
to hall of shame