Champion Sneak Peek – Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shaunz

12-20-2010

yeah pretty witty sir. can you make her a guy instead then? lol

GrotesqueZombie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-20-2010

Give me more maps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

dabooams

12-20-2010

I hope she is a tank, we don't have any female tanks in the game.

Naiwi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak View Post
I totally see where you guys are coming from. A chick with a gun and an over-developed body. For sure, I understand that. However, having played Caitlyn (and MF being in my top 3 most played in Ranked), I can tell you they're actually vastly different. It's like saying Ezreal and Taric are the same champion just because they both have that elegant boyish physique.

Miss Fortune is very "arcadey" to me. She's all about being quick and spammy. Caitlyn is much more reserved. The difference in weapon choice (and hometown) really does show through on these champions, from color scheme and animations to playstyles and abilities. While Miss Fortune can spam AoEs all over, running and attacking quickly, Caitlyn is very tactical. She's methodical and exacting. She requires a lot more planning, good anticipation, and has actual team utility that isn't "kill dudes." Her coolest ability is the one you'd least expect, but it fits her so well and completely shapes how she plays and makes her awesome.

Now of course I'm being very cryptic here since her abilities haven't been announced, but I'll be honestly surprised if you come back after one game and say, "Yeah, she's exactly like MF."

Chick with a gun? Certainly. Same champion? Not by a long shot. That was a pun. I'm clever. Because she has a sniper rifle and I said “long shot.” I’m expecting mass up-votes for my wit.
Quick question, and if you say yes, i have another to come after that one.

Are you working for LoL or Riot games in ANY way?

Giidanger

12-20-2010

um i really hope shes not another miss fortune....and where are the dude champs....i love chicks but....i kinda wanna see somethin knew and bulkier.....lol hope she doesnt have the same voice as the other chicks =/

another black champ would be cool

or a F'n deer!!!

swisgar swisgelf

12-20-2010

Oh yeah keen for new hero

MageRage

12-20-2010

If we have to have all-female champions, why can't one look realistic? I mean, come on; where are the big, strapping, ball-busting women with the mace and the chip on their shoulder? Poppy is the only 'tough chick' of the bunch.

DirtierThanHIV

12-20-2010

hurrgot v2 please

SaikyoSummoner

12-20-2010

hubba hubba. Please give her life regen/heal so I can play as her.

Tvor

Recruiter

12-20-2010

That is at least Double E or F. For 12-13 years old, cup size is measured from the tips to bottom. Consider how slim everything else is. Yeah Double E or F.

Need some thighs love!!! her legs are like chopsticks with no curve or even knees.