Champion Sneak Peek Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bigtooth

12-20-2010

since shes a sniper she should have an active ability that allows her basic att range to increase by a certain amount each rank. and its double by lvl 5

Tetrasol

12-20-2010

Yay! I have already got the riot points to purchase her, and I will get some more to get her sexy skin involving a longer skirt and more modest dress.

King Cool

12-20-2010

I am horrified to see that this design came so far. Why would you take the most poorly designed, uninteresting hero aesthetically (Miss Fortune) and make a direct clone of her? Somehow you managed to make 3 ninjas that don't resemble each other, but I'm beginning to think that was only because you made two of them MALE.

Stop designing female champions until you can do something interesting with them. Seeing the same physical builds with only a few minor articles of clothing to differentiate them is bad. When Blizzard designed multiple troll units for WC3, they are wildly different in builds, animations, clothing and general aesthetic style. When you design multiple female human units they have different hats or maybe a cape.

Out of the many recent champions, Cassiopeia, Swain, and Trundle have been the only signs that someone at Riot still knows how to design. LeBlanc, Lux, Sona, Miss Fortune, and Irelia are mistakes we can never erase. Can't we just accept that and and move on with the good designs?

Mr Dhalsim

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by XVI View Post
Dear Riot,

Some of your playerbase gets laid and would like you to lay off the *** appeal, as it does, in fact, not appeal to us. A good place to start would be a new tank with an actual Taunt. Shen and Rammus are getting boring.
this is ******ed. why make another tank who can ALSO TAUNT!! and wtf is an actual taunt? i didnt know there was a difference between a taunt and an actual taunt.

Ayra

12-20-2010

What I'd like to see is a female tank. I'd buy her and the double package in an instant!

For what it's worth, I do like the new hero (beside the top hat) and for one I certainly don't mind new female heroes

Venom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-20-2010

Boobs !!!!

MasterL33t

12-20-2010

Rabble... Rabble, rabble!

RyukLikesApples

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2010

Look at those phantom dancers. Ya know, those are such..great items. Those phantom dancers.

Seljuk

12-20-2010

For the record, I LOVE the hat. Needs more silly hats, always.

However, I would like to see some more love for delicious flat chest. Maybe some sort of tomboy or something, or maybe just even a modest set of Bs (which I know isn't flat, but by comparison...)

Liath

12-20-2010

failhat