Champion Sneak Peek Caitlyn, the Sheriff of Piltover

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pandonetho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2010

Does that actually look like a sheriff to you guys? Or does it look like a hooker with a gun.

Briddish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackSock View Post
Where are all the MANLY-bite-your-face-off-drink-your-blood-and-eat-your-children champions at??
They are called trundle and Cho Gath... except both are missing the manly bit...i wouldve said olaf, but since his nerf, he fits in the same bro group as taric...

ClutchBalloon

12-20-2010

Is it possible to make an unattractive female champ??????

ClutchBalloon

12-20-2010

Is it possible to make an unattractive female champ?????

Naiwi

12-20-2010

Dragon champion >:u

Naiwi

12-20-2010

>:u dragon champ is needed t-t

True Bandito

12-20-2010

Quote:
I totally see where you guys are coming from. A chick with a gun and an over-developed body. For sure, I understand that. However, having played Caitlyn (and MF being in my top 3 most played in Ranked), I can tell you they're actually vastly different.
Do you Phreak? Really? Then why did you approve her design? Most of us have no problem with her abilities as we find it interesting, but GADS, MAN. Where is your (the champion looks design team's) creativity when you made Annie, Amumu, Rammus, Twisted Fate, Poppy etc...? The original flair is just not there anymore. Now it just overdeveloped chicks or butt ugly...things

bluehero2425

12-20-2010

whats with the sniper MF o-o get more MANly champs!!!

Jw00t

Recruiter

12-20-2010

YAY! more big ones

Jw00t

Recruiter

12-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsmekurtis View Post
Is it possible to make an unattractive female champ?????
poppy