Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Noctis Lunaris

11-19-2013

Best Thread NA.

Azhliay

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeroxable View Post
Where the heck do I find Eve? I need her to infiltrate the Piltover Penitentiary and release Jinx. I can't go to the General Shop to buy an Oracle's Elixir because I got caught stealing as Talon and they won't let me back.
Real men dont get caught.

On serious note, have you tried bribing twitch to steal the oracles? It takes a bit of convincing, mostly fetch quests to help him, But its shorter than a few of the other fetch quests.

Like trying to catch Irelia to get one of her blades. Yeah no.

A Bad Varus

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhliay View Post
Real men dont get caught.

On serious note, have you tried bribing twitch to steal the oracles? It takes a bit of convincing, mostly fetch quests to help him, But its shorter than a few of the other fetch quests.

Like trying to catch Irelia to get one of her blades. Yeah no.
I accidentally had Merc Treads equipped instead of Mobis. I didn't have enough movement speed to get in and get out.

I started the fetch quest for Twitch a while ago but got stuck trying to get the Scale Armour from beating Loch Ness Cho'Gath. I was using Jarvan with Trinity Force equipped and I learned Cleanse from Soraka by doing the Ionian Stargazer quest. He always gangs up on me with Malzahar and there's nothing I can do when Malzahar summons a ton of Voidlings.

MasterOfTheOrder

11-19-2013

Sorry to change the topic of Noxian quests and such, but I have a related question.

How do you beat Karthus in the colosseum? Seriously, he knocks out my entire team when he uses his ult, and it's frustrating. I try using Ignite and stun combos, but he always kills me with his passive and I get a game over screen. I really want to see the secret cutscene for beating him on hard mode, so can anyone help me out?

Winter Madness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2013

I can't get past the heimerdinger/jayce quest(Great minds) in the piltover campaign. You have to do this battle sequence of skills with both of them at the same time or something, I don't even know how it works. Help?

ThePropheticDuck

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeroxable View Post
I accidentally had Merc Treads equipped instead of Mobis. I didn't have enough movement speed to get in and get out.

I started the fetch quest for Twitch a while ago but got stuck trying to get the Scale Armour from beating Loch Ness Cho'Gath. I was using Jarvan with Trinity Force equipped and I learned Cleanse from Soraka by doing the Ionian Stargazer quest. He always gangs up on me with Malzahar and there's nothing I can do when Malzahar summons a ton of Voidlings.
Voidlings shouldn't be a problem if you pick up the Ravenous Hydra. It should drop off Dr. Mundo in the Zaunite Slums. Use that instead of TF when Malz tries to Zerg rush you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfTheOrder View Post
Sorry to change the topic of Noxian quests and such, but I have a related question.

How do you beat Karthus in the colosseum? Seriously, he knocks out my entire team when he uses his ult, and it's frustrating. I try using Ignite and stun combos, but he always kills me with his passive and I get a game over screen. I really want to see the secret cutscene for beating him on hard mode, so can anyone help me out?
Go in with MR items like Spirit Visage and Silence him right before he finishes casting Requiem.

Then you just need to survive his Defile and dodge the skittles till he runs out of mana and dies.

VN Nick

11-19-2013

I don't know about you guys but I'm having hella trouble with the Freljord quest "Three Sisters" as Sejuani. It's like this weird battle royale thing between me, ashe, and Lissandra, where we can all damage eachother, but whenever I get one of them low, I get stunned and then they both focus me. I got QSS from Tryndamere after I finished "unleash your rage" in under 2 minutes, but there are two stuns, and only 1 QSS lol. What do?

Satan of Wrath

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VN Nick View Post
I don't know about you guys but I'm having hella trouble with the Freljord quest "Three Sisters" as Sejuani. It's like this weird battle royale thing between me, ashe, and Lissandra, where we can all damage eachother, but whenever I get one of them low, I get stunned and then they both focus me. I got QSS from Tryndamere after I finished "unleash your rage" in under 2 minutes, but there are two stuns, and only 1 QSS lol. What do?
Your stun is aoe, unlike theirs. Try to get into position to stun them both just before their stuns go off. If you do, you can sash out and focus the one with a stun left while the other unthaws from glacial prision.

A Bad Varus

11-19-2013

Quote:
I mentioned this earlier, you can learn Cleanse from Soraka by doing the Ionian Stargazer quest. You need the telescope from Ezreal and you basically just play connect the dots with the stars.

Edit: Don't hold on to Cleanse for too long, though. You need to know Smite for most of Sej's quests.

Mynt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2013

Quote:
This is meant to be a gear check, before you can head into the last zone in Howling Abyss. But there's also trick.

Go back Spirit Walker's Monastery and keep fighting Udyr until he drops Shroud of the Slumbering Phoenix. This will give you the revive necessary to survive if you end up getting 2v1'ed in the Three Sisters quest which is pretty unavoidable as melee. While you do the revive animation, they actually aggro each other and stay that way, so it's almost an free victory. Just make sure to manage your damage them equally, so that you can pick off the survivor relatively easy. The first time I did this, I just went HAM on Ashe, and Lissandra ended up kiting me to death even though she was at 50%. So annoying.