Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frayace

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrud View Post
Woah you guys.

Just got the Bandle City add-on.

Currently on a Lulu playthrough, and everything is messed up.

The hud gives me weird non-maths values, my lifebar is a tulip and everything is in bright colors and I am constantly stalked by faeries.

I do like though that side-characters that had no lines in vanilla version get new ones for Lulu. (No, Sona does not talk. Yes, Purple Caster Minion does. He's quite chatty at that, too.)
Yea, that was freaky. I found it easier to just follow pix around, he will EVENTUALLY lead you the right direction through the madness, when he feels like it. BTW, watch out for that purple caster minion, he does some wierd ****.

A Bad Varus

11-19-2013

Where the heck do I find Eve? I need her to infiltrate the Piltover Penitentiary and release Jinx. I can't go to the General Shop to buy an Oracle's Elixir because I got caught stealing as Talon and they won't let me back.

Weirdness123

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayace View Post
Yea, that was freaky. I found it easier to just follow pix around, he will EVENTUALLY lead you the right direction through the madness, when he feels like it. BTW, watch out for that purple caster minion, he does some wierd ****.
If you talk to Purple Caster Minion enough he will give you a quest for a miniature Purple Siege Minion pet. It's adorable.

Satan of Wrath

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeroxable View Post
Where the heck do I find Eve? I need her to infiltrate the Piltover Penitentiary and release Jinx. I can't go to the General Shop to buy an Oracle's Elixir because I got caught stealing as Talon and they won't let me back.
Just steal it, you can use any champ with a stealth to get past the guards if you time it right. In fact, talon is a perfect example since his comes with a speed boost. You can get mobi boots and the speed boost plus mobi gigantic speed can get you inside.

Bolshoi

11-19-2013

Quote:
If you do Twisted Fate's 2nd quest, one of his dialogue lines will tell you where to find Eve. But you need the Red Rose, or she won't even talk to you.

Weirdness123

11-19-2013

Quote:
She's standing right next to Yorick's gravestone in the Gaveyard of Remembrance.

EDIT: You do need that rose though.

iEushwan

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrud View Post
Woah you guys.

Just got the Bandle City add-on.

Currently on a Lulu playthrough, and everything is messed up.

The hud gives me weird non-maths values, my lifebar is a tulip and everything is in bright colors and I am constantly stalked by faeries.

I do like though that side-characters that had no lines in vanilla version get new ones for Lulu. (No, Sona does not talk. Yes, Purple Caster Minion does. He's quite chatty at that, too.)

Ohhhh didn't had Bundle City add-on but you should try Battlecast invasion DLC.

Battlecast Xerath is a fairly easy boss to fight, just pick someone with a high movement speed and dodge his Arcanopulse, and Arcane Barriage. You can't dodge his Mage chain, but just pop your potion. It is when he started using Locus, get ready to burst whatever movement speed increasing skill you have and dance around him. He will go down.

Battlecast Urgot is a bit harder. He hits harder than Xerath and once you got hitted by Noxian Corrosive Charge, you better pray you got enough hp pots to heal through his acid hunters or just have a companion that can heal you or shield you. When he get to 25% health, get ready to be reversed right into Viktor's gravity field so pop whatever spells you have on him before his Acid hunter kill you ! Thank god Viktor left in the cutscene right before the boss fight.

And of course, act 3 boss is the deadly Battlecast Prime Chogath himself. He got 6 HP BAR to chop down. That is 5 more HP Bar than Battlecast Urgot ! Luckily for you, you can choose 2 companions for this fight. As much as Jayce is the main character in this DLC, he is horrible at fighting chogath. I recommend to calling in Full Metal Rammus to be the tank, or Steel Legion Garen if you feel like you have damage to chop down 6 HP Bars before Garen goes down. As for second companion, you can call in Steel Legion Lux or someone with high amount of CC to slow down Chogath before he start chomping on the Nexus. As for YOU, I suggest Vi or Caitlyn. Vi is a bit harder as you have to worry about his Ruptures, Scream, spike missiles but you broke his armor wayyy faster than any other champion in the campaign. ( too bad Vayne is busying hunting down monsters in Shadow Isles ), or you can just play Caitlyn and snipe down his weak points.

Hope it helps !

AfrostLord

11-19-2013

No one even mentions the Mount Targon campaigns? Come on guys, those were the best! Also how do you beat Leona's boss fight as Diana? Even when I finally whittle down her health this ****ing parrot thing comes down and heals her to full

ThePropheticDuck

11-19-2013

The Ruined King campaign is impossible. I picked Vayne for the campaign and I can't get past the second Hecarim and Thresh battle after the Twisted Clearing. I've already picked up Last Whisper and the Silver Bolts, and I've got the Lightbringer to deal with the Death Knight mobs.

Seems easy enough till Thresh activates Soul Glutton, supercharges Hecarim and starts riding him around. How am I supposed to target them? Every time I start stacking my Silver Bolts the duo reappears somewhere else and charges me.

iEushwan

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfrostLord View Post
No one even mentions the Mount Targon campaigns? Come on guys, those were the best! Also how do you beat Leona's boss fight as Diana? Even when I finally whittle down her health this ****ing parrot thing comes down and heals her to full
Make sure you stock up on your HP pots, and an rare quality boot at the minimum. You are going to need to dodge Leona's Xenith Blade, if you get hit by that, she will chuck off at least 1/4 of your hp. As for that annoying parrot, the key is to Lunar Rush it. Don't bother to Crescent Strike it, he is too fast and the moment he touch Leona, she will be back in full hp. So just rush that parrot.