Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Satan of Wrath

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frayace View Post
Quick question about the Shadow Isles storyline. How did you guys beat the double boss battle against Lucian and Vayne? I couldnt figure out how to beat them with any of the Shadow Isles Champs, so I ended up using Jax, but I want to go back and do it for real.
You can do this two ways. With Thresh you can use your death sentence to get to one and box them in with you, the other can't get in if you go to the edge of the box without losing half their health. This works especially well against lucian, since if you get within range of him, you can use Sena's soul to make him break down.

Or you can play yorick and use Omen of Death to split the aggro and heal tank with omen of famine.

iEushwan

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapShotter View Post
Im keen for the Shruima Desert campaign, I can't wait to kick Renekton's ass.
Just finished Nasus's quest. Can't believe Nasus spared Renekton.

Kainel

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapShotter View Post
Im keen for the Shruima Desert campaign, I can't wait to kick Renekton's ass.

Word of warning, vs Nasus Renekton enters his ulti form at 30%, not 25%. It hurts.

HeadphoneActress

11-19-2013

**** you guys I wish this was real. ;__;

Yorgie

11-19-2013

@OP

Try hanging around the Zaun Slums area late at night, specifically the part with the long dark alley, way past the sewer drains. I'm not exactly clear on what triggers it, but once you hear the creepy piano high-notes you'll know you did. Keep running forward and zigzag around the trash so you don't get stuck, and DON'T LOOK BACKWARDS OR STOP. (This is a good place to use the Zephyr speed boost, which you can acquire relatively nearby from Janna.)

Get to the flickering lamppost and you'll finally be able to turn and fight, but get ready for a tough-as-nails duel if you didn't help Twitch earlier... (And really, who helps Twitch? He's a traitorous rat bastard.)

I don't want to spoil who you fight... but let's just say his main ability makes Demacian Battle Golem a piece of meat cake.

ballistic

11-19-2013

Btw I heard they're nerfing the drop rate on Philo Stone so bank some while you can

Weirdness123

11-19-2013

Has anyone beaten the Jinx's Rampage DLC yet? It's gotten a bit tough around act 4 with the exploding platforming with Vi.

Frayace

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinwelint1 View Post
The cheesy way to do it is to grab Yorick, get him tanky, then keep Vayne busy with Ghouls while you fight Lucian face to face. Remember he's locked in place when he uses the Culling. Get behind him as soon as he starts and he'll be wasting precious time. After than just overwhelm Vayne.
Oh ok, I kept sending my ghouls after lucian, but he would just ignore my ghoul's slows and kite them while vayne would pin me. Yea, your way is alot easier XD.

And yea, I should actually bother unlocking thresh. Its a pain to find his prison and defeat all of his gaurds, there is way too many chains, so not even hecarim can get through there quickly -_-.

Kainel

11-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthil View Post
Btw I heard they're nerfing the drop rate on Philo Stone so bank some while you can
You cannot imagine how many of the new coins I am going to have thou from my Zilean save. I'm going to party Shurima style, all bling like.

Hrud

11-19-2013

Woah you guys.

Just got the Bandle City add-on.

Currently on a Lulu playthrough, and everything is messed up.

The hud gives me weird non-maths values, my lifebar is a tulip and everything is in bright colors and I am constantly stalked by faeries.

I do like though that side-characters that had no lines in vanilla version get new ones for Lulu. (No, Sona does not talk. Yes, Purple Caster Minion does. He's quite chatty at that, too.)