Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hitro

Senior Member

11-20-2013

OMG THE FEELINGS WHY ORIANNA WHY
i cant take it any longer TT
god i dont think i'll be playing for a while.
For everyone that has already cleared the arc, do it on Legendary S 6 times.
Your feelings will devour you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xamnation

Senior Member

11-20-2013

What the hell is this thread about?

Can someone post a link to this game or something?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BroughtMyFgame

Member

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xamnation View Post
What the hell is this thread about?

Can someone post a link to this game or something?
Uh, yeah. You're on the game's forum. You know, League of Legends?

Jees some people these days.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frayace

Senior Member

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitro View Post
OMG THE FEELINGS WHY ORIANNA WHY
i cant take it any longer TT
god i dont think i'll be playing for a while.
For everyone that has already cleared the arc, do it on Legendary S 6 times.
Your feelings will devour you.
;_;


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephrinx

Senior Member

11-21-2013

What the fuk are you on about


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xCloakedx

Senior Member

11-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xamnation View Post
What the hell is this thread about?

Can someone post a link to this game or something?
Troll thread that everyone goes along with...... successful.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peffern

Senior Member

11-21-2013

Hey Can I have some help?

You know the Bilgewater part with Nautilus and Fizz.
The part where it starts with the cutscene of the cannon battle between MF and GP and then the boat sinks?

I can never get close enough to jump on nautilus and if I shark him then He just tanks it. And I can never pull of playful trickster.

Should I play as someone besides fizz?
Is this intentionally impossible?
Should I just keep trying

FTW my items were sheen from the shop, blasting wand from the Demacian campaign, and seekers arm guard from the side quest in the alleyway,


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Netteh

Senior Member

11-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peffern View Post
FTW my items were sheen from the shop, blasting wand from the Demacian campaign, and seekers arm guard from the side quest in the alleyway,
you don't get the blasting wand from the demacian campaign noob

but jokes aside, finish the orianna quest and unlock fiora


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caustic Crusader

Senior Member

11-21-2013

As if Orianna's backstory wasn't sad enough, they hit you with "Just an Automaton..." and you just lose it.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peffern

Senior Member

11-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netteh View Post
you don't get the blasting wand from the demacian campaign noob

but jokes aside, finish the orianna quest and unlock fiora
Ok thanks. I gave up in the middle.