Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ouroboro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rijda View Post
oh hey look what's this over here

idiots please read.
What's he talking about? Is it the hidden Averdrian Act that was apparently in the Forbidden Forest? I mean, those photos look quite convincing, but I'm didn't really imagine Averdrian would look like that.

Shaiandra

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis the Dragon View Post
Rito pls fix. Mansion of Mirrors(Noxus campaign act 7, the second part where you're forced to play LeBonk) is nigh on impossible.
LeBlanc's idle quotes are a huge clue to the dungeon; the map is made completely of smoke and mirrors. Stay in the smoke areas, and everything else is a reflection of where it really is; if you see an enemy east of you for example, it's actually to the west.

Rijda

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouroboro View Post
What's he talking about? Is it the hidden Averdrian Act that was apparently in the Forbidden Forest? I mean, those photos look quite convincing, but I'm didn't really imagine Averdrian would look like that.
I'm loving the fact that 5-6 of you are having a circlejerk over this, but it stopped being interesting after the Riot post.

The only people you're fooling right now are people too inept to use search engines or who lack basic common sense.

This started off strong. It's boring. Stop it.

Iron Angel 2k3

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards and Dice View Post
Oh, damn, I did NOT think of that. I tried it out and although I couldn't think of replacing any item with Executioner's, I tried Morellonomicon(Achievement for nerfing Morello with his own bat during his own bossfight after looking around a bit for a way to kill Swain) and the Grievous Wounds plus the CDR from my masteries and the nomicon helped me beat Swain down and then Dunk Darius with his own weapon(This achievement gave me the Black Cleaver). But then... there was this weird scene when Swain warns Poppy, the true hidden character, that a more powerful being than he will come for the wielder of the Infinity Edge. Then some other scenes happened(not spoiling it any further :3) and then I rolled to the credits.

Is this warning a harbinger of a new character?
Probably just more Ao Shin foreshadowing.

Busty Demoness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix34 View Post
Obviously in fact I currently have the best rank possible in every stage I was just stating the bare minimum for you to be able to post now the real question here is
Have YOU!?
Not yet.

I make sure I get at least A rank on each mission, retrying as needed.

Sometimes I leave it at A rank temporarily until I'm better geared.

Achaemenes0x7CA

11-20-2013

Quick question, has anyone else unlocked Nidalee in the Kumungu Jungle yet? You have to have already beaten Rengar to get there. She's broken as hell. I've solo'd Fiddlesticks without any problem at all. Her Javelin Toss does more damage than my whole party combined and she can also heal herself with no problem at all.

And if you need help finding Fiddlesticks, he's a secret boss found under the bottom-most level in the Institute of War, you'll know that you're close to him once you hear crows cawing.

Plus, does anyone know how can I unlock Irelia? I've tried doing the Ionian arc but still no signs of her. I've already got to the scene between Karma and Syndra, how far must I still go until I get her?

Renektons Lover

11-20-2013

Damnit Riot, why is it that the Soraka campaign is so damn glitched? I can't smite any of the people trying to kill Warwick, because it's just registering them as friendly units.

Iron Angel 2k3

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achaemenes0x7CA View Post
Quick question, has anyone else unlocked Nidalee in the Kumungu Jungle yet? You have to have already beaten Rengar to get there. She's broken as hell. I've solo'd Fiddlesticks without any problem at all. Her Javelin Toss does more damage than my whole party combined and she can also heal herself with no problem at all.

And if you need help finding Fiddlesticks, he's a secret boss found under the bottom-most level in the Institute of War, you'll know that you're close to him once you hear crows cawing.

Plus, does anyone know how can I unlock Irelia? I've tried doing the Ionian arc but still no signs of her. I've already got to the scene between Karma and Syndra, how far must I still go until I get her?
Irelia should be one of the characters you get at the start since she's the only full fighter class in the campaign. You sure you dont have fighters filtered out? Practically everything else except Karma is half-Rogue class so if you've accidentally checkmarked the "rogue" box you'll see everything but Karma and Irelia (And the roster is big enough you don't really notice their absence from it).

Renektons Lover

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achaemenes0x7CA View Post

I'm not completely done with the Ionian Campaign, but I'm pretty sure you need to beat Zed with at least a B score. Don't trust me though, because I'm only at the begining of the Syndra scene (been stuck on the popstar ahri side quests and I rage quit)

Lord Bane V

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Angel 2003 View Post
Yeah its supposed to creep you out. Did you look at ALL the symbols? The game can be kind of picky but once you look at them all at least once or twice Amumu and Malphite should break the door down and bust you and your party out. I won't spoil what Nasus's plan for you was but its a big twist.
You was right.

Malphite busted the wall open with unstoppable force.
And amumu unsealed me apperantly magic was holding me down.
Vayne and Thresh was already with them.

When we wanted to go out Yorick suddenly appeared and raised a ghul army to stop us he said You will obey my Master or Die amumu valiantly charge in trapping Yorick the ghuls and himself with the curse of the sad mummy.

His sacrafice shall never be forgotten he was our friend T_T

Many questions are still unanswered why did Singed throw me to Nasus what was his plan why is Yorick working with him or maybe someone else is the Master and the Dog is just another puppet im really hyped up now gonna pull an all nighter to see how the story progresses.