Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axis the Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2013

Big bug in the very first sidequest. If you get a score of B, and then repeat the quest one difficulty lower and get another B, you get Ravenous Hydra permanently in inventory with any Champion you play for the rest of the game.

Gamebreaking for AD's early (and makes the entire Demacia/Noxus side campaign with Riven way too easy to get SSS on all missions), and horrendously inhibiting if you want to get triple S ranks with mages in the later stages.

Rito pls fix. Mansion of Mirrors(Noxus campaign act 7, the second part where you're forced to play LeBonk) is nigh on impossible.

Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420Templar View Post
The ??? is an artifact. In order to find out what it is, you need to give it to Ezreal's uncle to appraise.
This is true... in the normal playthrough. What's happening with Masterplayer is a recurring bug with Demacia's act IV. If you speak to the real Jarvan IV and then talk to the LB clone without talking to anyone in between, Maokai's quest becomes bugged to hell and back because it registers the quest as coming from Jarvan himself, which is impossible since

*spoiler*

he comes to stop your duel with Garen.

You're gonna have to restart your game from before you talked to the lb clone. The main reason why people don't talk about it is because it makes the game incredibly easy (the destruction of cities causes main bosses to have their max health reduced)

Ouroboro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2013

Quote:
OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE lT! I REBOOTED MY VIKTOR, WHO HAD JUST COMPLETED HIS MAIN STORY AND I WENT TO DO THE BATTLECAST DYSTOPIA QUESTLINE. I KILLED BATTLECAST ANIVIA AND SHE DROPPED AN IMMACULATE HEX CORE. IT HAS EVERY AUGMENT IN 1 ITEM, AND IT'S THE PERFECT STAT VERSION, WITH +150 AP 45% BURN DAMAGE.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.
You willing to trade? I have the one 'Perfected Bonetooth Necklace' I got for beating Kha'Zix in less than one minute. It even came up Legend tier, so you can upgrade it with absolutely any stat you want.

I never finished Rengar's post-game acts because I'm not interested in any of the characters you can unlock. I'd rather have Viktor's post-game characters.

Renektons Lover

11-20-2013

How do I do the Run Aatrox Run mission for the Popstar Ahri sidequest? I catch him, get a charm on him, but it just keeps showing him running, all that happens is he's slowed. Is he immune to hard CC like Vilemaw?

Also, I didn't get Deathfire Grasp during the mission to get the five tickets for Annie, is that my problem? I really don't wanna restart qq

420Templar

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis the Dragon View Post
Big bug in the very first sidequest. If you get a score of B, and then repeat the quest one difficulty lower and get another B, you get Ravenous Hydra permanently in inventory with any Champion you play for the rest of the game.

Gamebreaking for AD's early (and makes the entire Demacia/Noxus side campaign with Riven way too easy to get SSS on all missions), and horrendously inhibiting if you want to get triple S ranks with mages in the later stages.

Rito pls fix. Mansion of Mirrors(Noxus campaign act 7, the second part where you're forced to play LeBonk) is nigh on impossible.
They patched that bug. And if you get a Dragon Spear from one of the guards, you can transform into Jarvan and use it, making that mission a cakewalk.

Iron Angel 2k3

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bane V View Post
Thank you that worked kind of.

When i got Nasus to 10% Hp a wild Renekton appeared snd shanked vayne and thresh screaming he is my prey.

Tryndamere fell exhausted to the ground and could only see Nasus onehitting Renekton apperantly Renektons def stats sucked hard even Vayne was able to withstand one hit from Nasus.

Anyway my Tryndamere now woke up in a dark room and all i can do is look around.
There are weird signs on the walls written with blood what do i do now.
Yeah its supposed to creep you out. Did you look at ALL the symbols? The game can be kind of picky but once you look at them all at least once or twice Amumu and Malphite should break the door down and bust you and your party out. I won't spoil what Nasus's plan for you was but its a big twist.

420Templar

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouroboro View Post
You willing to trade? I have the one 'Perfected Bonetooth Necklace' I got for beating Kha'Zix in less than one minute. It even came up Legend tier, so you can upgrade it with absolutely any stat you want.

I never finished Rengar's post-game acts because I'm not interested in any of the characters you can unlock. I'd rather have Viktor's post-game characters.
Sorry man, Viktor is my main, I use him for the raid boss at the end of the Unsealed Power DLC.

Rijda

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorfinUrfdob View Post
You've had a bunch of people tell you it's fake.

You can't find it on google.

You KNOW how bad Riot's bot AI is.

And you're STILL gullible enough to believe the trolls?
oh hey look what's this over here

idiots please read.

Axis the Dragon

11-20-2013

Quote:
They patched that bug. And if you get a Dragon Spear from one of the guards, you can transform into Jarvan and use it, making that mission a cakewalk.
Derp, I sold Dragon Spear cuz I saw it was worth mad bank. Didn't know it had an active effect and I wasn't planning on playing AD champs on that playthrough (Only AP Champions challenge is hella hard)

Cards and Dice

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
The God King with the Infinity Bl, er, Edge, huh...

Your gear setup is all wrong for that fight. You should get Executioner's Calling, and I think you needed at least 23% CDR so that you can use DI on Darius whenever the God King enrages.
Oh, damn, I did NOT think of that. I tried it out and although I couldn't think of replacing any item with Executioner's, I tried Morellonomicon(Achievement for nerfing Morello with his own bat during his own bossfight after looking around a bit for a way to kill Swain) and the Grievous Wounds plus the CDR from my masteries and the nomicon helped me beat Swain down and then Dunk Darius with his own weapon(This achievement gave me the Black Cleaver). But then... there was this weird scene when Swain warns Poppy, the true hidden character, that a more powerful being than he will come for the wielder of the Infinity Edge. Then some other scenes happened(not spoiling it any further :3) and then I rolled to the credits.

Is this warning a harbinger of a new character?

Well, doubts aside, I finally beat the final true hidden campaign at under level 18!

... Damn that game was fun. Looking forward to the new DLC character coming out soon.

ZeroAgainst

11-20-2013

what are you guys talking about?

also link to the game plz?