Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RisingPhoenix34

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty Demoness View Post
Gotten all SSS clears yet?

Can't say you've cleared the game unless you get both hidden S rank objectives while otherwise scoring an S rank in each battle.
Obviously in fact I currently have the best rank possible in every stage I was just stating the bare minimum for you to be able to post now the real question here is
Have YOU!?

Cards and Dice

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouroboro View Post
I can't say because I'm not that far in yet but you actually won that contest? I was starting to think it was impossible, but now that I know you get Void Staff from it, I might try it again.
It was so damn hard, but there's a trick.

This Mundo has absolutely no resistances. I got intimidated by the amount of health he had, but he stopped laughing when I realized all I had to do was build/set up enough damage to take him out in one or two shots.

Try getting DFG or Crit items, they'll help you out a LOT.

Shaiandra

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards and Dice View Post
Guys... After going through the middle of the final hidden campaign, which was surprisingly easy considering the beginning end was difficult, I managed to smash my way to the final boss, Swain with Infinity Edge, who calls himself the God King now.
The God King with the Infinity Bl, er, Edge, huh...

Your gear setup is all wrong for that fight. You should get Executioner's Calling, and I think you needed at least 23% CDR so that you can use DI on Darius whenever the God King enrages.

Magic Spoon Lord

11-20-2013

Just make sure you visit Doran's when you start the game, he'll hook you up with some sweet starting level equipment.

IPlayChampions

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards and Dice View Post
It was so damn hard, but there's a trick.

This Mundo has absolutely no resistances. I got intimidated by the amount of health he had, but he stopped laughing when I realized all I had to do was build/set up enough damage to take him out in one or two shots.

Try getting DFG or Crit items, they'll help you out a LOT.
Omg...

That battle tho. Because of all the resistant tanky armor scrub bosses before Mundo, I was building so much ArPen. Then I come to mundo and Im doing no dmg cuz I only have last whisper, black cleaver, and yoummus. I only beat him when I got lucky, because I needed the crit from my yoummus.

Just a warning, though. The battle after that is Jinx and she does so much damage. You can't even chase her because for SOME REASON she has her passive up all the time. If you're playing Darius, Blitz, Thresh, anyone with a pull or something, her passive stops and I don't know why. It's much easier then because she does in like one shot even if you're a tank.

She jumps down from the ceiling at the dead end, by the way. Just be careful because she shoots the ground you're standing by beforehand, leading to a lava pit, and you can die like that. However, when she's shooting from the ceiling, if you're ranged you can hit her and she dies really easy.

You lose like more than half your gold if you die to the lava pit. Happened twice to me. You have to restart the level if you die to her.

Lord Bane V

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
Give Tryndamere your Thornmail. While Tryn is tanking with Undying Rage, make sure not to use your Mocking Shout as that would reduce the damage Nasus deals to himself.
Thank you that worked kind of.

When i got Nasus to 10% Hp a wild Renekton appeared snd shanked vayne and thresh screaming he is my prey.

Tryndamere fell exhausted to the ground and could only see Nasus onehitting Renekton apperantly Renektons def stats sucked hard even Vayne was able to withstand one hit from Nasus.

Anyway my Tryndamere now woke up in a dark room and all i can do is look around.
There are weird signs on the walls written with blood what do i do now.

Ouroboro DFGAREN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic Spoon Lord View Post
Just make sure you visit Doran's when you start the game, he'll hook you up with some sweet starting level equipment.
I sold them. If you're experienced enough, you can live without the MAX HEALTH+ and go straight into training your long sword. The 1st boss is near impossible without a lot of attack damage, so the Doran's set just doesn't cut it. If you went the long sword route, by selling the all of your Doran's items you can buy a pickaxe.

Of course if you're a mage, you're basically forced to go Doran's. Mage items are just too damn expensive that early in the game.

420Templar

11-20-2013

OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE lT! I REBOOTED MY VIKTOR, WHO HAD JUST COMPLETED HIS MAIN STORY AND I WENT TO DO THE BATTLECAST DYSTOPIA QUESTLINE. I KILLED BATTLECAST ANIVIA AND SHE DROPPED AN IMMACULATE HEX CORE. IT HAS EVERY AUGMENT IN 1 ITEM, AND IT'S THE PERFECT STAT VERSION, WITH +150 AP 45% BURN DAMAGE.

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

Masterplayer1337

11-20-2013

Has anyone found Maoki in that one quest Jarvan IV (Leblanc's clone, of course) gives before you duel Garen after that certain other character's betrayal in Demacia's act IV? I've gone through almost the entirety of the lower root forests that he mentions. There's one place that's filled with bizarre lights though that I refuse to enter due to its weird effects on other places of the game. Whenever I go there, something tree-related would kill or destroy something in a city-state. I've looked through the maps and found out that it was happening in a pattern each time I would enter the bizarre location. Next time would hit Demacia's new city and probably destroy it. The only other records about this quest I could find outside the game were written by someone anonymous and he would slowly seem to get mentally unhinged in his writings. He hasn't posted in a while.

I'm getting a bit scared of this quest; has anyone else beaten this quest or even encountered it? The past few playthroughs, I would ignore this quest entirely because I've been able to go through the rest of the following acts without problem. Apparently, this quest gives something called a ???. Not one of those 'mystery rewards', but a full-fledged item called a ???. It has no description.

Party:

Level 8 Riven
Level 1 Leblanc clone (From that one sidequest you'd get when you play through any act with Lulu. No idea how it transferred into my game with Riven though)
Level 7 Evelynn
Level 2 Ashe

420Templar

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterplayer1337 View Post
Has anyone found Maoki in that one quest Jarvan IV (Leblanc's clone, of course) gives before you duel Garen after that certain other character's betrayal in Demacia's act IV? I've gone through almost the entirety of the lower root forests that he mentions. There's one place that's filled with bizarre lights though that I refuse to enter due to its weird effects on other places of the game. Whenever I go there, something tree-related would kill or destroy something in a city-state. I've looked through the maps and found out that it was happening in a pattern each time I would enter the bizarre location. Next time would hit Demacia's new city and probably destroy it. The only other records about this quest I could find outside the game were written by someone anonymous and he would slowly seem to get mentally unhinged in his writings. He hasn't posted in a while.

I'm getting a bit scared of this quest; has anyone else beaten this quest or even encountered it? The past few playthroughs, I would ignore this quest entirely because I've been able to go through the rest of the following acts without problem. Apparently, this quest gives something called a ???. Not one of those 'mystery rewards', but a full-fledged item called a ???. It has no description.

Party:

Level 8 Riven
Level 1 Leblanc clone (From that one sidequest you'd get when you play through any act with Lulu. No idea how it transferred into my game with Riven though)
Level 7 Evelynn
Level 2 Ashe
The ??? is an artifact. In order to find out what it is, you need to give it to Ezreal's uncle to appraise.