Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

420Templar

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouroboro View Post
Having all Zeals is extremely inefficient since you can replace one of them with the Wriggle's Lantern you can get from the previous act. Without it, you can't beat the Rude Dudes Gang in the Forbidden Forest since they stack damage really slowly, but it's deadly, so you really need Lifesteal. This is actually a big flaw in the "Pro as Heck" act, since Wriggle's Lantern is really hard to find (it's in a really obscure location), and Bilgewater doesn't do enough damage to monsters. I finally found it after 3 hours of searching, so I had a teleport scroll to go back to the entrance. If you don't keep track of where you're going, you're going to get lost.
I have a Wriggle's Lantern in storage. I'll try it out later.

Busty Demoness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingPhoenix34 View Post
I'm SO sick of these noobs who can't beat the game posting this EXACT THREAD EVERY SINGLE DAY
seriously guys, stop it's really REALLY annoying once you can get a AAA rank or S rank on every stage you can post this is why GD is so annoying always with the QQers who can't beat a level then complain about it
like seriously stop playing this game

- Random diamond player in this scenario
Risingphoenix34
Gotten all SSS clears yet?

Can't say you've cleared the game unless you get both hidden S rank objectives while otherwise scoring an S rank in each battle.

Shaiandra

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bane V View Post
Can anyone help me Singed threw me in a hole where Infernal Nasus stands guard at the exit.

Whenever i fight him with my team Vayne, Thresh and Tryndamere he beats them.

I tried leveling up more but whenever i went to face Nasus he was higher level and had more stacks on his Q.

Its like a never ending circle i grind and put effort in leveling up and when i am back Nasus farmed more.
Give Tryndamere your Thornmail. While Tryn is tanking with Undying Rage, make sure not to use your Mocking Shout as that would reduce the damage Nasus deals to himself.

Ouroboro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420Templar View Post
I have a Wriggle's Lantern in storage. I'll try it out later.
It outclasses the Bilgewater at this part of the game due to:

1. The extra vision allows you to scout ambushes

2. It comes with an armor boost, allowing characters like Master Yi to tank a few more hits before needing to Meditate.

3. Bonus monster damage, and monsters are ALL you fight in the Forbidden Forest

4. Lifesteal is CRUCIAL in the Forbidden Forest, since there is no healing pools or towns nearby, and you have to get through it if you want to get to the elusive Nexus Armory.

However, once you get farther into the game, drop it for Bilgewater since Bilgewater can be upgraded via the Blacksmith in the "Hammer Diplomacy" act

Busty Demoness

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
Give Tryndamere your Thornmail. While Tryn is tanking with Undying Rage, make sure not to use your Mocking Shout as that would reduce the damage Nasus deals to himself.
Another option is using Fiora equipped with Father's Legacy to return full strike damage + normal effect with Riposte. You can get Father's Legacy by completing all of Orianna's side quests in Fiora's campaign.

Cards and Dice

11-20-2013

Guys... After going through the middle of the final hidden campaign, which was surprisingly easy considering the beginning end was difficult, I managed to smash my way to the final boss, Swain with Infinity Edge, who calls himself the God King now.

But even with my huge damage, I still cant beat the boss of the FINAL HIDDEN CAMPAIGN with my final hidden character because his DoTs make my passive irrelevant.

How the hell are you supposed to beat The final boss as Poppy? He's literally the only guy holding me back from the true hidden end and I cant beat him. Was there a quest I missed? I think I missed Darius. Should I really have gone for Darius first before Swain?(For those of you who dont know, The hidden character's quests in the Noxus arc are all about killing the target champions in a fight for vengeance. She also goes in without any party members allowed.)

Edit: My stats:
(True Hidden Character) Poppy level 16
Devastating Blow 5
Paragon of Demacia 3
Heroic Charge 5
Diplomatic Immunity 3

Items: Hextech Gunblade(from Jax's quest "The Seasons have changed"), Trinity Force(from Phreak's Tons of Damage arena), Ravenous Hydra(Lv3 Synthesis Item), Mercury Treads from Mundos Shose Shop, and Void Staff(Prize for winning the "Kill Mundo in his ult" contest)

Busty Demoness

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards and Dice View Post
Guys... After going through the middle of the final hidden campaign, which was surprisingly easy considering the beginning end was difficult, I managed to smash my way to the final boss, Swain with Infinity Edge, who calls himself the God King now.

But even with my huge damage, I still cant beat the boss of the FINAL HIDDEN CAMPAIGN with my final hidden character because his DoTs make my passive irrelevant.

How the hell are you supposed to beat The final boss as Poppy? He's literally the only guy holding me back from the true hidden end and I cant beat him. Was there a quest I missed? I think I missed Darius. Should I really have gone for Darius first before Swain?(For those of you who dont know, The hidden character's quests in the Noxus arc are all about killing the target champions in a fight for vengeance. Poppy goes solo in Noxus as well.)

Poppy level 16
Devastating Blow 5
Paragon of Demacia 3
Heroic Charge 5
Diplomatic Immunity 3

Items: Hextech Gunblade(from Jax's quest "The Seasons have changed"), Trinity Force(from Phreak's Tons of Damage arena), Ravenous Hydra(Lv3 Synthesis Item), Mercury Treads from Mundos Shose Shop, and Void Staff(Prize for winning the "Kill Mundo in his ult" contest)
If you beat Darius as Fiora in her dueling side quests, she can take you straight to Swain and will keep Darius occupied while you fight Swain.

I've noticed that Darius will otherwise automatically instantly kill you if you get snared while below 15% health. (Kudos to whoever knows what this references)

Ouroboro

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cards and Dice View Post

How the hell are you supposed to beat The final boss as Poppy? He's literally the only guy holding me back from the true hidden end and I cant beat him. Was there a quest I missed? I think I missed Darius. Should I really have gone for Darius first before Swain?(For those of you who dont know, The hidden character's quests in the Noxus arc are all about killing the target champions in a fight for vengeance. Poppy also goes in without any party members allowed.)

Poppy level 16
Devastating Blow 5
Paragon of Demacia 3
Heroic Charge 5
Diplomatic Immunity 3

I can't say because I'm not that far in yet but you actually won that contest? I was starting to think it was impossible, but now that I know you get Void Staff from it, I might try it again.

420Templar

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouroboro View Post
It outclasses the Bilgewater at this part of the game due to:

1. The extra vision allows you to scout ambushes

2. It comes with an armor boost, allowing characters like Master Yi to tank a few more hits before needing to Meditate.

3. Bonus monster damage, and monsters are ALL you fight in the Forbidden Forest

4. Lifesteal is CRUCIAL in the Forbidden Forest, since there is no healing pools or towns nearby, and you have to get through it if you want to get to the elusive Nexus Armory.

However, once you get farther into the game, drop it for Bilgewater since Bilgewater can be upgraded via the Blacksmith in the "Hammer Diplomacy" act
Yeah, I can't upgrade Bilgewater because I'm playing as Talon, so the Blacksmith refuses to make anything.

Jake Mumbles

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420Templar View Post
Yeah, I can't upgrade Bilgewater because I'm playing as Talon, so the Blacksmith refuses to make anything.
Give the smith some crystals that you got from Skarner. Taric's gems are also suitable materials, but all they give is armor.