Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

420Templar

Senior Member

11-20-2013

Guys, I'm stuck on "Welcome to the League of..." part 2. I have no problems defeating the first 49 arena battle rounds, but when I get to round 50 and I have to fight Mecha Draven, I don't stand a chance. Whenever I go in to attack him, his massive resistances negate all my damage and I die in 3 axe hits. Anybody have any strategies for defeating him?

Here is what I have at my disposal.

Level 14 Talon
Level 5 Noxian Diplomacy
Level 5 Rake
Level 1 Cutthroat
Level 2 Shadow Assault

Equipment: Bloodthirster (Level 3 Synthesis item), Youmuu's Ghostblade (Unsealed Power DLC item), Corrosive Capacitor (From the final mission in Urgot's quest line), and a Zeal (from the mission Pro as Heck)

Summons: Syndra: Scatter the Weak (Unsealed Power DLC), Katarina: Death Lotus.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ouroboro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty Demoness View Post
Ironically, Fiora with Hydra equipped let's her focus entirely on Vilemaw and still hit everything.

Hydra is most easily obtained if you clear her Duel with Darius with an S or better. An A rank will only guarantee Tiamat. Tiamat can be randomly rewarded with any other ranking though. He is pretty far down the list of duels though.
Fiora with Hydra is very inefficient due to lacking good tank stats, which is a very big problem since the AOE passive from Hydra aggros Vilemaw's minions. We all know Fiora's passive is beyond useless in boss raids due to being cut down by Vilemaw's acid that lowers your defenses low enough to be killed by its minions. You're better off using a Shyvana with Hydra since she has the defenses to take aggro, as well as having the benefit of area of effect.

Let's not forget her passive that is basically free armor to save you money, for those who can't afford legendary tiered armors.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

420Templar

Senior Member

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouroboro View Post
Fiora with Hydra is very inefficient due to lacking good tank stats, which is a very big problem since the AOE passive from Hydra aggros Vilemaw's minions. We all know Fiora's passive is beyond useless in boss raids due to being cut down by Vilemaw's acid that lowers your defenses low enough to be killed by its minions. You're better off using a Shyvana with Hydra since she has the defenses to take aggro, as well as having the benefit of area of effect.

Let's not forget her passive that is basically free armor to save you money, for those who can't afford legendary tiered armors.
In the Solari vs Lunari sidequest, you can get a legendary Sunfire Cape rather easily if you side with Leona instead of Diana. If you side with Diana, however, you get a Moonflair Spellblade, which is good if you're a mage.

Or, you can side with the Parrot and get a unique heavy armor that has no special effects and can only be equipped by female characters, however, they gain massive armor.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaiandra

Senior Member

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420Templar View Post
Equipment: Bloodthirster (Level 3 Synthesis item), Youmuu's Ghostblade (Unsealed Power DLC item), Corrosive Capacitor (From the final mission in Urgot's quest line), and a Zeal (from the mission Pro as Heck)
The last quest is repeatable. Once you've unlocked that quest as any physical character, you may as well get Zeals to fill up all equipped item slots until you can find better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Busty Demoness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouroboro View Post
Fiora with Hydra is very inefficient due to lacking good tank stats, which is a very big problem since the AOE passive from Hydra aggros Vilemaw's minions. We all know Fiora's passive is beyond useless in boss raids due to being cut down by Vilemaw's acid that lowers your defenses low enough to be killed by its minions. You're better off using a Shyvana with Hydra since she has the defenses to take aggro, as well as having the benefit of area of effect.

Let's not forget her passive that is basically free armor to save you money, for those who can't afford legendary tiered armors.
Timing your Burst of Speed to the spawning of sacrifices will let you heal up quickly and destroy the sacrifices before he has a chance to eat any of them and try to burst you down.

In addition, if you combine it with the Sanguine Shard accessory, you will gain a massive damage boost on killing any of the sacrifices, gaining extra duration for the chain kill.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frayace

Senior Member

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420Templar View Post
Guys, I'm stuck on "Welcome to the League of..." part 2. I have no problems defeating the first 49 arena battle rounds, but when I get to round 50 and I have to fight Mecha Draven, I don't stand a chance. Whenever I go in to attack him, his massive resistances negate all my damage and I die in 3 axe hits. Anybody have any strategies for defeating him?

Here is what I have at my disposal.

Level 14 Talon
Level 5 Noxian Diplomacy
Level 5 Rake
Level 1 Cutthroat
Level 2 Shadow Assault

Equipment: Bloodthirster (Level 3 Synthesis item), Youmuu's Ghostblade (Unsealed Power DLC item), Corrosive Capacitor (From the final mission in Urgot's quest line), and a Zeal (from the mission Pro as Heck)

Summons: Syndra: Scatter the Weak (Unsealed Power DLC), Katarina: Death Lotus.
You need to make sure to try to stop him from catching his Mechanized Axes, since thatll greatly reduce his damage.
-Get a Mega-Adhesive from singed, when he goes to catch his axe, throw it between him and his axe and then rake him, thatll slow him enough to miss 1 catch.
-When he goes to catch another axe, use Scatter the Weak, knocking him away from another axe catch.
-When he is finally able to catch one of his Axes, use your ult before he can throw it, so he cant see you for a second while you get your CDs back.
-When he tries to use stand aside on you, use cutthroat to get behind him because if he is able to CC you, he'll be able to get a free attack in.

I hope this helps some, good luck


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Bane V

Member

11-20-2013

Can anyone help me Singed threw me in a hole where Infernal Nasus stands guard at the exit.

Whenever i fight him with my team Vayne, Thresh and Tryndamere he beats them.

I tried leveling up more but whenever i went to face Nasus he was higher level and had more stacks on his Q.

Its like a never ending circle i grind and put effort in leveling up and when i am back Nasus farmed more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ouroboro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
The last quest is repeatable. Once you've unlocked that quest as any physical character, you may as well get Zeals to fill up all equipped item slots until you can find better.
Having all Zeals is extremely inefficient since you can replace one of them with the Wriggle's Lantern you can get from the previous act. Without it, you can't beat the Rude Dudes Gang in the Forbidden Forest since they stack damage really slowly, but it's deadly, so you really need Lifesteal. This is actually a big flaw in the "Pro as Heck" act, since Wriggle's Lantern is really hard to find (it's in a really obscure location), and Bilgewater doesn't do enough damage to monsters. I finally found it after 3 hours of searching, so I had a teleport scroll to go back to the entrance. If you don't keep track of where you're going, you're going to get lost.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

420Templar

Senior Member

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bane V View Post
Can anyone help me Singed threw me in a hole where Infernal Nasus stands guard at the exit.

Whenever i fight him with my team Vayne, Thresh and Tryndamere he beats them.

I tried leveling up more but whenever i went to face Nasus he was higher level and had more stacks on his Q.

Its like a never ending circle i grind and put effort in leveling up and when i am back Nasus farmed more.
Yeah, that's a problem. When you were doing the Zilean arc, you should have warned Senna. That way, you would have Lucian as an available party member, and he has no problems beating Nasus. Alternatively, have Tryndamere spin through the wall immediately left of the entrance. There is a room full of enemies that you can have him bait over so thresh can hook over and take vayne with him. From there, clear the room and exit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RisingPhoenix34

Senior Member

11-20-2013

I'm SO sick of these noobs who can't beat the game posting this EXACT THREAD EVERY SINGLE DAY
seriously guys, stop it's really REALLY annoying once you can get a AAA rank or S rank on every stage you can post this is why GD is so annoying always with the QQers who can't beat a level then complain about it
like seriously stop playing this game

- Random diamond player in this scenario
Risingphoenix34