Caught on Boss fight in act 3 of "Noxian Diplomacy".

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azihayya

Senior Member

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azihayya View Post
As you should be...

As you should be...
Two downvotes?

I'm genuinely curious what you two found so offensive or disagreeable about my post.

Please respond.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsunami Roll

Senior Member

11-20-2013

Hey guys. Thank you for all of your tips, helps me a lot.

I have an issue, but it's not about quests. I just don't feel motivated to play the game. I don't know, Riven's story was quite sad, Lux's one was an amazing emotional rollercoaster, but after Poppy's one I feel freaking depressed.

Will it continue in this trend? Will there be any lighthearted and cheerfull stories? Because if Riot keeps with these kinds of storylines, I'll have a heart attack...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rykaal

Senior Member

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami Roll View Post
Hey guys. Thank you for all of your tips, helps me a lot.

I have an issue, but it's not about quests. I just don't feel motivated to play the game. I don't know, Riven's story was quite sad, Lux's one was an amazing emotional rollercoaster, but after Poppy's one I feel freaking depressed.

Will it continue in this trend? Will there be any lighthearted and cheerfull stories? Because if Riot keeps with these kinds of storylines, I'll have a heart attack...
There are plenty of good story lines don't worry. Just wait till you reach Jayce's story, its full of justice, heroism, and all that kind of stuff. Plus at the end you get to blast Viktor in the face. Alot of fun and not depresssing at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yung Musta

Senior Member

11-20-2013

Is this an actual game or some kind of joke?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MorganFreemanBot

Senior Member

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Musta View Post
Is this an actual game or some kind of joke?

Why are comments like this being down voted? The only reason I can think of to down-vote legitimate questions like this would be that this is a troll thread, which I'm about 99.99% sure it is anyway.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maximum Zilean

Senior Member

11-20-2013

Finally cleared that clock tower level and recieved the Zhonya's hourglass item at the end. So worth it, But now I can't seem to clear Trundle's side quest. Every time I see the true ice club your supposed to get to end the mission, I keep ending up in a massively un-winnable fight with a ton of frozen watchers. I've tried approaching this fight in multiple ways, but I don't see any way to win a 1v15 battle. Any advice?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ivellius

Member

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogeOrDodge View Post
I'm on that stupid side quest to fight Soraka as Warwick. I just can't kill her, she keeps silencing me as I try to use my Infinite Duress. I have so much AD but she has boots and I can't find any and that silence is just killer...

Any advice?
There are two ways around this. The simplest way is to equip Banshee's Veil to bait out her silence before using Infinite Duress. You said you have a lot of AD, so you should probably use the option.

However, if you equip Sunfire Cape and Spirit Visage you should be able to damage her enough to trigger Blood Scent. She can't silence the damage from Sunfire Cape, but you absolutely have to have Spirit Visage or you'll get shredded. Surprisingly, you can outsustain her with the additional health regeneration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vesh View Post
sorry if this has already been answered and i'm repeating someone, but when i played through as darius i was stuck on this part for hours before i thought to change my boot enchantment to furor. the extra speed you get in between hits should allow you to dodge ground slam as long as you don't corner yourself.
Good catch, although I think he made it through that fight already. I also heard that Ghost reduces your hitbox so you can dodge the ground slam with no trouble, and its cooldown is low enough to use it twice during the fight.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tsunami Roll

Senior Member

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum Zilean View Post
Finally cleared that clock tower level and recieved the Zhonya's hourglass item at the end. So worth it, But now I can't seem to clear Trundle's side quest. Every time I see the true ice club your supposed to get to end the mission, I keep ending up in a massively un-winnable fight with a ton of frozen watchers. I've tried approaching this fight in multiple ways, but I don't see any way to win a 1v15 battle. Any advice?
Did you get Seeker's Armguard for beating Lissandra? It soaks 75% of damage from the Watchers so you could focus on Trundle. Also having Zephyr really helps, since his slows aren't as annoying. BTW, I think Lissandra is not really dead... I don't know why, just this gut feeling


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thumbnail9

Senior Member

11-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami Roll View Post
Hey guys. Thank you for all of your tips, helps me a lot.

I have an issue, but it's not about quests. I just don't feel motivated to play the game. I don't know, Riven's story was quite sad, Lux's one was an amazing emotional rollercoaster, but after Poppy's one I feel freaking depressed.

Will it continue in this trend? Will there be any lighthearted and cheerfull stories? Because if Riot keeps with these kinds of storylines, I'll have a heart attack...
Wait until you unlock the quest line "Demacian Intervention" that's all the story line you'll need in the game. Poppy's story line only get's better the more of them you unlock.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voba

Senior Member

11-20-2013

What is this? Someone reply it sounds so interesting